Potential Buyer needs Help

GerryM

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello:

Not sure which is an OK forum to ask this question. Please let me know if there is a better place.

I have a tactical WW II game and am thinking of adding an operational one. I have the demo for Battles for the Bulge (Panther Games) but have not really got into it. I wonder how the Tiller Panzer Campaign series compares to this game and also to Decisive Campaigns: Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris.

I have read with the Tiller games there is a massive amount of micro-management? I have checked some planning maps online and they are massive. Is that not a bit overwhelming?

I do like the varied offerings for WW II campaigns, one of the reasons I am thinking about the series.

Any thoughts comparing the Panzer Campaigns to other games in the same genre would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gerry

Compass Rose

Reaction score
I can't help you out with comparing PzC games to something else since I only play John Tiller games. I'm not sure if you are aware about the PzC Demo which is available from the JTS website which is located here: http://johntillersoftware.com/Demos.php

All of the PzC games have small, medium, and large sized scenarios. It is a very popular series with alot of really good 3rd party graphics mods for unit art and some really nice map mods!