Ponyri completed....

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
While there are several all day long "save until your wife goes to the Outlet mall with her GFs" sized scenarios, there is nothing comparable to say, The Last Bid.

...Yet.
Okay thanks. I wonder what Don Petros was referring to when he said there is a monster scenario for this module.

DonWPetros

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My reference to a monster scenario is about a couple of rough prototypes. One - a scenario designed by Jim Aikens (designer of the CG), but its yet to be PT'ed completely enough for release with the mod - hence the quietness surrounding it. Hopefully, it will find its way to publication some day after SaP is published.

I've myself prepared a 'monster scenario/mini-CG', based on the July 8th actions. A combination of a monster scenario (OB established on Turn 1), but with CPP choices for subsequent Turns. It uses about 2/3 of the board. It also lacks PT, but with luck, will get there... someday.

Last edited:

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
My reference to a monster scenario is about a couple of rough prototypes. One - a scenario designed by Jim Aikens (designer of the CG), but its yet to be PT'ed completely enough for release with the mod - hence the quietness surrounding it. Hopefully, it will find its way to publication some day after SaP is published.

I've myself prepared a 'monster scenario/mini-CG', based on the July 8th actions. A combination of a monster scenario (OB established on Turn 1), but with CPP choices for subsequent Turns. It uses about 2/3 of the board. It also lacks PT, but with luck, will get there... someday.
Many thanks Don. Both projects are highly desirable.