Polynike vs Rasmus

Polynike

Reaction score
Country
llGibraltar
gone for a historical game and in this eventual! first turn i dug in ignored lossess and put all local and tactical reserve units on mobile status

Panzerpelle

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Polynike said:
gone for a historical game and in this eventual! first turn i dug in ignored lossess and put all local and tactical reserve units on mobile status
If this is turn one of the game you are not allowed to change any settings in the game..the scenario starts on turn two...turn one is a dummy turn used only for selecting the TOs for the game.....Pls read the briefing on http://www.tdg.nu/articles/AARs/Wintergewitter_42_1.50_files/Wintergewitter_42_briefing.htm which is the updated one.

Panzerpelle

Reaction score
Country
llSweden

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Polynike said:
The ONLY .... ONLY ... ONLY action you take one turn 1 is select TO's!!!!!!!!!!!

You will need to let Rasmus know ASAP that you need to redo turn 1.

Polynike

Reaction score
Country
llGibraltar
mistake ammended new turn sent
jonathan

sorry about this but as a school teacher there is precious little time to read lengthy post andm sometimes even scenario briefings

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Polynike said:
mistake ammended new turn sent
jonathan

sorry about this but as a school teacher there is precious little time to read lengthy post andm sometimes even scenario briefings
Yeah, I totally understand how hard it is wading through all the information in the threads!

Thanks for taking care of it.

Polynike

Reaction score
Country
llGibraltar
turn 2 and his attack hits my lines hopefully ill get to turn 4 in good shape. began to move 3rd Guards cav and 4th tank corps to help man the myshokova line and used the mecanihsed formations of 4th and 13th corps to provide speed bumps along the way. some bombardment of kessel and other units and unstacked all red hexes.

Polynike

Reaction score
Country
llGibraltar
end of turn 3 his advance is slow and his shock bonus will be over soon little saturn will be called 4 next turn and unleashed turn 5. softening up of kessel with bombardments and throwing up of speed bumps in his route there. attacked with romaninas in south and i isolated one unit that got through i wonder wether he did this for me to direct reserves there. anyone else had this in their game.

Polynike

Reaction score
Country
llGibraltar
he is getting close to the kessel but hopefully events elsewhere will make him focus his attention away from kessel

advice pls