Poish Set of 5-6 conected scenarios

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hi,

I was developing a Polish interconnected CG representing instead of a AREA (physical area) of combat a SET OF combat situations with the same units. That is why it is a set of interconnected...

This was started in 2013 and in summary involved light Panzer units and truck born infantry with recon units (AC) intermixed against 1st line and elite Polish units with 20L ATG Rifles, Atr's in a variety of terrain types as explained above.

If anyone is interested in further developing this ( will send Word file) and/or playtesting please contact ef2020@outook.com

I envisage 3-6 months of sorting it out.

* developing: Sorting out boards forces and objectives.

Ta

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Just wanted to say best of luck with your project, it sounds good.
I'm not free to work on it though as I'm stuck trying to do my own thing with the Royal Scots right now (trying to get the darn things playtested is really hard for sure) but I just wanted to give you some encouragement and say 'way to go'

hope you can move forward with this:)

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi,

I was developing a Polish interconnected CG representing instead of a AREA (physical area) of combat a SET OF combat situations with the same units. That is why it is a set of interconnected...

This was started in 2013 and in summary involved light Panzer units and truck born infantry with recon units (AC) intermixed against 1st line and elite Polish units with 20L ATG Rifles, Atr's in a variety of terrain types as explained above.

If anyone is interested in further developing this ( will send Word file) and/or playtesting please contact ef2020@outook.com

I envisage 3-6 months of sorting it out.

* developing: Sorting out boards forces and objectives.

Ta
Take a look at the scenario in PiF entitles " Old Friends" - the Polish unit there has at least 2 scenarios in PiF, and was the subject of the quite old now but still fun to play amateur CG " Poland Aflame" - ( not quite historical in its representation, but a blast of a CG using only geo boards.)

I'd hazard a guess enough is known of the unit that one could fill in the blanks and get a string of scenarios to do a mini- CG style approach with the unit.

KRL, Jon H