PC Games For Review!

Jim H. Moreno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
PC Games For Review

These games have arrived, and are now looking for someone to play & review them. Just send me a PM if you're interested!

EDIT: Sorry, currently no games on the waiting list.

Last edited:

dannybou

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I'm a few days from completing my review of Hearts of Iron Platinum. When I'm done I'll check back with you and if you have no takers, I'll give you a hand with this one as well.

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nice review Dr. S.

One suggestion though, for reviews in general. A lot of review sites have a "tilt" rating, where the review puts in a score that tilts the average score one way or another (if the overall score is an average). Say, Dr. S really like Men of Valor, and even though it had its shortcomings, it was really fun; he could give a tilt score of 5 to affect the overall score, to bring it to something more reflective of an actual overall rating. Or, some game may have great gameplay, graphics, and AI, but it just misses on some other points that can't be reflected through those scores easily; but affects the quality of the game. The tilt score could then bring down the overall grade.

Don't know how the ratings go or anything though, just something to think about.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
gobeavs said:
Nice review Dr. S.

One suggestion though, for reviews in general. A lot of review sites have a "tilt" rating, where the review puts in a score that tilts the average score one way or another (if the overall score is an average). Say, Dr. S really like Men of Valor, and even though it had its shortcomings, it was really fun; he could give a tilt score of 5 to affect the overall score, to bring it to something more reflective of an actual overall rating. Or, some game may have great gameplay, graphics, and AI, but it just misses on some other points that can't be reflected through those scores easily; but affects the quality of the game. The tilt score could then bring down the overall grade.

Don't know how the ratings go or anything though, just something to think about.
Thanks Gobeavs. I'll run this past Jim as game reviews fall within his department and he might want to include it within his formula.

Dr. S.