Panzer Colors Vol. 1 - 3

Robert Fabbro

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
For Sale: Panzer Colors Volumes 1 - 3

Published by Squadrion Shop Publications, these are an excellent resource on the colors and markings of the German armored forces of WW2.

$20.00 USD for all three volumes, plus buyer pays shipping from Canada (which works out to about 16.00 for most US locations).

Showing some shelf wear, though volume 1 does have a fold in the back cover. Otherwise these books are in excellent shape: clean and unmarked, good binding (ie no pages falling out), and carefully stored in a non smoker environment.

Paypal or Money Order please.

Thanks for looking,
Rob

Last edited:

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I've yet to see a better reference on the subject than these three books. Great price too.

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
These are an excellent resource. I would just be aware that some of the information contained in them has been disputed,especially where the early war, 1939-40, colors are concerned. See here,
www.panzertracts.com/PZfacts.htm

Written in '02 I'm not sure that their "Book" has yet seen the light of day. Still there are a ton of great photos and outstanding info on tactical and Division markings. Should not be passed up at this price if you do not own these!

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just checking up on the Panzer Tracts website and see no offering for a Book covering the painting of German equipment during WWII. May have been a more massive undertaking than originally thought.