Oba-flowchart extension ist kaput?

Pyth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Returning to game after an absence. Updated VASSAL and VASL. Latest greatest VASL seems great (recognizes old vlogs I thought were goners) but... my beloved OBA flowchart tab doesn't function. And I went to the VASL page to download the extension and although OBAflowchart is listed in the index of downloadable externsions... clicking the link says there's nothing there to download. :( Anyone know what the status of the OBA flowchart is, or possible workarounds to rehab the old one? That extension was so convenient and even easier than the paper MMP flowchart. TIA Doug.

DougRim

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The link works, . . . I just tried it now and had used it last week as well. Must have been a temporary glitch when you tried it.

Pyth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No I'm getting the same error consistently. I must be going to the wrong place (https://advancedsquadleader.net/index.php/VASL_Extensions ---- the obaflowchart.mdx extension link says the file doesn't exist, and when clicked on, it doesn't) or some other unforced error of mine. I'd love to know what I'm doing wrong, but in the meantime any chance you put up the link to the obaflowchart extension file so I can get the OBA flowchart extension?.

After further investigation clearly that link is NOT the right place for extensions.... every link on that page is to a page "that does not exist".... so my original question can be changed to: what is a good link to get working extensions for the latest vassal/VASL. When I follow commonsense googling to VASL extensions I somehow arrive at a dead place. I guess the follow up question is -- have I died? Is this actually VASL hell? Maybe that's what death is, just an internet of broken links, for ever. 😵💩💀

Last edited: