New Player

JeremyScott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
After being away from the set for a number of years, I can finally say I am back. I am trying to figure out why I got rid of the game in the first place. This series is one of the best sets for batallion level gaming around.

Now that I have shamelessly plugged the game, let me ask y'all if anyone would like to PBEM me. I have to reinstall my windows tonight after a serious spyware and virus attack. But should be back later tonight.

Also I would like to enter into a tournament. How can I sign up??

Jeremy

Krink

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Welcome aboard Jeremy. There is a seperate forum near the top of the CS forum to post when looking for opponents. You may want to put a post there to get an opponent. My dance card is a little full right now, or I would gladly play a little pbem. As for the tournament....we are in the middle of one right now. Round 3 is going to start very soon. Just waiting for one more match to finish. I will be setting up a new one after that. It's just a little hard to have more than one going at a time.

If you have any trouble installing the game or any other issues, please don't hesitate to post a question to fine members of this club.

Cheers,
Ray

JeremyScott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Patches

I have the War In Europe pack. What is the latest patch and where might I find it?? Also I have Rising Sun, but I dont know if its the gold edition.

Jeremy

Krink

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I am not familiar with the war in Europe pack, but the patches can be found here. ftp://209.164.73.216/pub/patches/campaign_series/

Just right click on the one you want to "save as".

Rising Sun shouldn't need patch if I remember correctly. Maybe Jason Petho can enlighten us if I have missed something.

Cheers,
Ray

Jason Petho

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
If you have the World at War pack you are already up to date and further patching is not required.

East Front II, West Front and Rising Sun are all the "gold" editions in World At War.

Hope that helps
Take care and good luck
Jason Petho

Jason Petho

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Keep in mind, if you have the Europe in Flames pack your versions are different.

Rising Sun is NOT included

East Front II ships as 1.01 and WILL REQUIRE a patch which is available at the link that Krink provided. The file required is this: eif_disk2_102_us.exe

West Front ships as 1.05 so a patch is NOT required.

Hope that helps
Take care and good luck
Jason Petho

Krink

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
JeremyScott said:
AGGGGGG Im surrounded by a sea of Cannuckians :D Just kidding, thanks for the help
Hey...thats ex-cunuck in my case.
:cheeky:

Cheers,
Ray

SoccerDJ

Reaction score
Country
ll
JeremyScott said:
After being away from the set for a number of years, I can finally say I am back. I am trying to figure out why I got rid of the game in the first place. This series is one of the best sets for batallion level gaming around.

Now that I have shamelessly plugged the game, let me ask y'all if anyone would like to PBEM me. I have to reinstall my windows tonight after a serious spyware and virus attack. But should be back later tonight.

Also I would like to enter into a tournament. How can I sign up??

Jeremy
Hey welcome back to the game. I would start a game but being in college next week is finals week so I have no time:mad: . However if your still interested maybe over my Christmas break we can play a game or two.:D
DJ