New member from Krautland

Raptorfan

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Hi all,

new to this forum but not really new to ASL. I made my first steps into ASL in the late 90s for three years, took a break until 2011, and am playing regulary since 2015.
I guess I needed the breaks to realize how good the game is and why I prefer it over the other tactical WWII games out there. Currently on my table is Zon with the wind.
And I will join the ASl Grenadier tournament this year for the first time. Enjoy the game and roll low!

Oliver

Ed Donoghue

Reaction score
First name
Ed
Country
llUnited States
Hi all,

new to this forum but not really new to ASL. I made my first steps into ASL in the late 90s for three years, took a break until 2011, and am playing regulary since 2015.
I guess I needed the breaks to realize how good the game is and why I prefer it over the other tactical WWII games out there. Currently on my table is Zon with the wind.
And I will join the ASl Grenadier tournament this year for the first time. Enjoy the game and roll low!

Oliver
Very smart move, welcome from a relatively new member. I assure you that you will not find more rules knowledge and more willingness to share that knowledge anywhere else in the ASL community. Don't be afraid to ask questions, I have met no biters yet. Enjoy.