Mouse Genocide 2023......

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

This is freakin genius......simplicity in form and function. All you need is a household bucket, a piece of old plastic , a pair of scissors and a glue gun and you become a real life Pied Piper of Hamelin...........from my experience........the little ratballs are not stupid but they are literally falling for this, as if they are hypnotized.

Obviously the first one in can smell the greater mass of potential food in the bucket and loses it's footing and drops in and the rest smell the food and see their pal/s in the bucket, so proceed to follow their lead with no thought of how they are going to get out again...

I am not surprised that this video has had 46 million views in 2 years.... I bet that the same number of mice have met their maker in the same time frame......MASS MOUSE MASSACRE............

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

" WOW !...a talking mouse ! "............... " WOW !...a mesmerized , non-genetically modified cat ! ".

Mice and humans share approximately 70 percent of the same protein-coding gene sequence.

66 million years ago...
While it's uncertain the origins of mice, it's believed that they coexisted alongside the dinosaurs. When a comet hit the earth 66 million years ago, the larger animals died off and the smaller ones flourished. They started in Europe and Asia and eventually made their way over to the New World on boats, where they exist today. .............You don't saaaaaay.....????????????.............:giggle:..........😸...

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

Flare your nostrils sideways for Mouseology 🐭 revelation. An average squeaker can swim for 4-5 days.........not 4 to 5 hours as you would expect. An average human can swim for 30 minutes before having to take a rest.

I also watched a video where a vet tried to rescue a mouse caught in a glue trap. Some of the comments are enlightening as to the state of society today. How can someone be so cruel ? The poor thing is suffering..........Blah, blah, blah, sanctimonious drivel. I put my hand up....I am that cruel....I am an abysmal human being...........in my defence, I posit that I got up about two o'clock in the morning to get a sip of water; walked into the kitchen; switched the light on and saw a dirty looking grey mouse sitting on my potatoes in a pot and chewing them , while looking nonchalantly and unperturbed straight at me. Only jumping out when I reached for the pot.

Being an expert in Mouseology 🐭 , I know that the little boogers are prolific and almost constant pee-ers, so it would be reasonable to expect that said mouseoid in the last couple of hours had sprayed my food with it's urine at least 4 or 5 times, not to mention rubbing it's butt over same said potatoes.....scurrying through dirt and grime under the floorboards etc......

Needless to say , the next day, I purchased a glue trap and left it with bait on the kitchen floor ....overnight. The following morning, lo and behold , Mr Mouse-pee was trapped but still wriggling.............gotcha , you little grey b'sta'd. A red mist came over me when I recalled what it had done and probably had been doing for weeks on end.........Bye bye mousey !.............What kind of a mouse brainer traps a mouse in a glue trap and then takes it to the vet to be unglued...............Is it the same principle of catching a fish and then letting it go.??? It can be unglued.....released so that it can leave pee and fecal matter on someone elses foodstuff.............now I get the reasoning..........Aaaah !.....the pleasure of making someone else suffer..............giving them severe gastric poisoning and endless trips to the Doctor..........Why did you not say so in the first place !....Yep ! Life is cruel.............share the cruelty should be peoples life motto...Do not suffer, alone, in silence...........Squeeeak !...:)🐭...

Last edited: