Most Haunted

rubydude

Reaction score
I tell you the things happen too me and naluka99 it looks like the guy on your sig at the pc was possesed.

Naluka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
rubydude said:
I tell you the things happen too me and naluka99 it looks like the guy on your sig at the pc was possesed.
lol creepy isn't it :D

Shadowsora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
rubydude said:
Shadowsora the story you told us about monks is a fake obviosly cause monks travel
or come in 2s never 3s they travel even and just admit itneed psps now i cant find the video but ill go to the near by castle and do one with my friends cause i always see small lights and also the history of my house says tells that it was a jail area befor houses
I promise you, it's not a joke! :D

rubydude

Reaction score
That face gives it more of a sarcastic say but if you did see 3 ghosts it wouldnt be monks

Shadowsora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Okay, okay. maybe they weren't monks- they were wearing hoods though and they were definitely ghosts. I have a lot more stories I could tell you about ghosts I've seen if you don't believe me.

rubydude

Reaction score
You guys MY aunt has just recently passed after seeing a ghost in the near by castle
after that the other night i went to the spot she passed and seen a small white figure about my size travel up the stairs.I then shat it and never went back.

Fadeproof

Reaction score
I have seen a few things before that i dont know what they were like at about 12.00 at night around a year ago i saw something in the lounge room that i dont know what it was because the only other person in the house was asleep.... and than it was gone a few seconds later.....
True story