Most Haunted

Becky

Reaction score
For anyone who isn't aware of this show, its basically a team of people who travel across the UK in the hope of coming across ghosts.

My question is... have they ever actually seen a ghost?! I believe that some of the experiences they have could be unexplained, but I'm sure they make things a little bit more dramatic for the sake of entertainment. :p

rubydude

Reaction score
Yeah,I love that show everynight Tuesday The spiritulast is called Derek Acorah and his spirit is called Sam.I think they have only seen one ghost caught on cammera but Derek has been possesed a lot of times.

EDIT:

Most Haunted Live is on just now on Living tv.

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
would you say its true?? i havent seen them, but ive heard so much about it that its almost the same. lol.

dice

Reaction score
My dad always watches these kinds of shows (also crossing over mainly i think). Personally I think it's a whole lot of crap but, well that's just me.

Becky

Reaction score
I guess we'll never really know for sure. :p

They once filmed on Blackpool's Ghost Train - that was rather scary. But then again, the whole setting was scary - a typical ghost train!

I've since been on it on my own, I'm so brave. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

whitenoise

Reaction score
I love it! Some people have amazingly overactive imaginations!!!! :p I have a few mates that are always talking about ghost, creepy feelings, etc.

My advice: forget about it, get on with your life, if there are ghost's you'll find out soon enough! :D

A lot of this our natural protective instincts kicking in. If you were deep in the woods in the middle of the night with the full moon shinning through the branches your bound to feel a bit on edge. (probably because you might be getting hunted by wolves!) not coz of some silly ghost story. :rolleyes: :D

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Becky said:
For anyone who isn't aware of this show, its basically a team of people who travel across the UK in the hope of coming across ghosts.

My question is... have they ever actually seen a ghost?! I believe that some of the experiences they have could be unexplained, but I'm sure they make things a little bit more dramatic for the sake of entertainment. :p
yer some of it seems a bit OVER acted

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I find it funny when Derek gets possesed, its the stuff he says like "show thy breasts".

NeedPSPNow

Now wants a PS3.....
Reaction score
Country
ll
That's a great show, I can't tell if it's real or not but it's still entertaining, especialy when that Derek guy gets possesed, he mmakes stange noises and grumbles a lot.

NeedPSPNow

Now wants a PS3.....
Reaction score
Country
ll
I did, it was weird, when they were doing the seance I heard banging in my house and I was the only one in.