MORE PBEM wanted

javanabal

Recurit
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Hello
Looking for players willing to log one to seven (or more) times a week on PBEM game. I'm still focused on chapters A-D rules and ETO but able to start a game with other rules including CG. PBEM is a very good way to learn btw.
🆒

Bill Mitchell

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello
Looking for players willing to log one to seven (or more) times a week on PBEM game. I'm still focused on chapters A-D rules and ETO but able to start a game with other rules including CG. PBEM is a very good way to learn btw.
🆒
Have you found a game? Send me a PM if you are still looking.

javanabal

Recurit
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Hi all. Thank you for your interest. recruitment is closed now. Bill is the last one and a PM has been sent. Roll low.

javanabal

Recurit
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Back to the recruitment office. Waiting for new volunteers to come and fight on PBEM. Thank you for your attention.

javanabal

Recurit
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Office is closed for some days again

Last edited:

MichalS

Recurit
Reaction score
Country
llSlovakia
Hi, I am a fairly new player (one year, ca. 50 games so far FtF) looking for PBEM play. Totally new to VASSAL (but everything is installed properly and running smoothly, tried it solo). I would suggest playing something smaller for starters (ETO), possibly some classics or TPP (FrF or LCP).

Once I will get comfortable with the method I would be happy to try something larger, including LCP's mini-CGs or even a regular CG.

Can manage to sit down to a log about 2 to 3 times a week.