Mogadishu 01

Arno

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Hi all,

just got my copy of AATF and kicked off with the first Mogadishu scenario.

I sent my ATTK little birds in front with Delta and Rangers close behind. My attack birds circle the target building ripping advancing militia to pieces with their miniguns while the Delta teams touch down and secure the building. The Rangers are close behind fast-roping on the corners of the target block.
Somali militia is closing in from all directions but my little birds tear through them like nothing I have ever seen.
Meanwhile, the Humvees and Trucks arrive to transport the prisoners back to base.

As the littlebirds do most of the dirty work, the objective is quite calm. Soon, dead enemy militia are lying everywhere around the security zone.
Now it's just a matter of waiting for the prisoners to be loaded and we can leave...

This is how it looks at 0024:

After 20 minutes without any more fighting, the mission is declared a success. The enemy lost all but one armed light truck while my troops suffered zero casualties.

Overall, it was a fun scenario, although I never felt that I was in any immediate danger :D The littlebirds ripped through the enemy units like crazy and I didn't have to do much besides keeping the helos circling around the target building...

Thanks for a great game!
Take care
Arno