Medal of Honor

ehandlr

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Medal of Honor franchise is will invade the PSP handheld on October 23. Medal of Honor Heroes, an original game for PSP, is the first game in EA's WWII franchise to head for a mobile platform.

In Medal of Honor Heroes players will experience new MoH moments as they battle their way through three campaigns as their favorite lead characters from past Medal of Honor games (Lt. Jimmy Patterson, Sgt. John Baker and Lt. William Holt).

In addition, players will be able to choose from six different multiplayer modes within 15 different maps, while participating in wireless multiplayer sessions with up to 32 players -- the most ever offered in a PSP game's multiplayer infrastructure mode. Up to eight gamers will also be able to play across the room in a local adhoc connection. Quickplay missions, in skirmish game mode, will also allow players to jump right into the action or to create customized mission scenarios.

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
hmmm it loosk good enough.. but after playin gal lthe other MoH's... i think, by the looks of it, this would be the same old thing.. only with less control...

Martin_Flores

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
looks good but after Rising Sun I lost faith in MOH maybe MOH:Airbourne will put the seris back on track

cain

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
That looks really good actually, tempting, but im already getting VCS... :eek: hmm...

PappySchlaff

Reaction score
Country
ll
I'm getting VSC for my B-day so i mite look into this one not sure coz i've got my eye on a few other games at the mo. hmmmmmmm

tired, need to explode:flammable:

Tom Brady

Reaction score
u wont be getting this because...i still need to go get syphon filter!! and then coded arms contagion comes outt...we all know how tom loves the codedness :looks at sig: ahhh orgasmic

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Lol u have had that sig for ages, DS made it diddnt he?

thegamerman

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
i hate medal of honour games. One man (or woman) can not carry an entire armoury and niether can they slaughter entire regiments of german troops single handedly behind enemy lines. Its just dumb

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
tom said:
i still need to go get syphon filter!!
GET IT! Holy crap its been out in the USA for ages! :eek: GET IT! :hehe:

And I have never really taken to Medal Of Honor games, they just all seem the same. :meh:

The only first person shooter I would be interested in for PSP would be a TimeSplitters game but as far as I know there are no plans to bring it to the PSP. :( Which sucks really as Syphon Filter proves that FPS controls can be good for the PSP.

Johno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
So it came out yesterday in the US, or some people say today, anyone got it?

.MystiKal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I do :D At the main screen just now.. now im watching the main movie after coming from the Italy campaign. Looks just like the PS2 versions so far.. im excited! :D About to play the first mission in Benevento. I'll tell you all about it later.

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
w00t nice one kal :) Im tempted to get this game.

.MystiKal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It actually is pretty decent. I played on mediocre difficulty and got killed lol

I don't know the control scheme or anything because.. between you and me.. I didn't exactly get it legally.. ;)

Anyhoo, for a MOH on the PSP it is good. I just need to get a bit better lol