Looking for opponents

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
I’m European time zone, and will have a lot of time to play in the evenings of this August. I have some games already scheduled, but I have a LOT of free gaming time this August...

I am a bit rusty with the rules (or maybe to old to learn them again) but I think I can give a good friendly game, and as play more and more, I’m starting to play also faster...

So if someone is interested to play VASL + Skype, please send pm.

Best

ASLPanzer

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I’m European time zone, and will have a lot of time to play in the evenings of this August. I have some games already scheduled, but I have a LOT of free gaming time this August...

I am a bit rusty with the rules (or maybe to old to learn them again) but I think I can give a good friendly game, and as play more and more, I’m starting to play also faster...

So if someone is interested to play VASL + Skype, please send pm.

Best
Hi! Not sure how the time zones would work out but I'm free on Saturdays here on out for VASL + Skype. California Pacific time.

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Hi! Not sure how the time zones would work out but I'm free on Saturdays here on out for VASL + Skype. California Pacific time.
I play/have played with west coast players. Evening here in Spain is early morning there. I send you a private message

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Next year AP-4 will be free of tolls, so you probably know who to meet down there ;)

Genosse Gelb

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Juan, I had the impression you are not looking anymore? Otherwise, i am looking for a Euro-Timezone opponent too!