Looking for a Mapmaker

desert

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm beginning work on a...unique...scenario that will take place on a 5km map of the states of New York and New Jersey. Anyone interested in making such a map in exchange for my gratitude and information on the nature of said scenario? Only the outlines of the states are necessary; you could, say, fill the rest of the map with, uh, water :devious:.

One might wonder why I don't just do it myself, but this is perhaps my first attempt at a non-fantasy map and I feel that someone with more experience working on it would save me a lot of time and frustration.

Pretty please? :shy:

Raver

TOAW Ironman
Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
I fear that might be a bit optimistic desert. Isnt doing the map the really tedious part of scenario design?

Bill II

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm beginning work on a...unique...scenario that will take place on a 5km map of the states of New York and New Jersey. Anyone interested in making such a map in exchange for my gratitude and information on the nature of said scenario? Only the outlines of the states are necessary; you could, say, fill the rest of the map with, uh, water :devious:.

One might wonder why I don't just do it myself, but this is perhaps my first attempt at a non-fantasy map and I feel that someone with more experience working on it would save me a lot of time and frustration.

Pretty please? :shy:
Would you want the entire state of New York, or just the part that is near New Jersey?

desert

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The whole state. The two states together are 800 km long x 450 km wide, so the map would be about 160 x 100 hexes.

Bill II

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The whole state. The two states together are 800 km long x 450 km wide, so the map would be about 160 x 100 hexes.
I'll give it a shot, Does the scenario take place in the present time?

desert

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It, uh, takes place in 2009. Sort of. An alternate history, if you will. PMed with more details.