Global Conflict 1988

Enigma

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This will be a little bit different. We started this game in
Dec and are currently on turn 12. This is a very complicated scenario and took us a couple of tries just to get started and mobilized. I am just going to give a general run-down of the sitution and then attach a couple of "news" reports that I included in the email with the game turn running down the situation.

Basically this was your basic both sides mobilize and then the Warsaw Pact Attacks.

Nato Player (me) mobilized the following on turn 1:

NATO
US Pacific Forces
US Centcom
Japan
Israel
Egypt
Gulf nations on turn 2
Pakistan

Warsaw Pact mobilized on turn 1:
Warsaw Pact North, West Southwest, South, Kurdish Rebels

General Flow of Game so far:
The war started on turn 3. Warsaw achieved both air and ground shock, but Nato was able to contain and hold the line in Germany. Counter-attacks inflict significant losses on the Warsaw Pact. Israel attacks Lebanon and Warsaw Pact mobilizes Syria. Israel crushes both and by turn 8 or so both countries are out. The Warsaw Pact attacks Finland and Norway. Nato is able to defend Norway and Finland holds out until turn 9 or so. The Warsaw Pact attacks into Austria as well and captures Vienna, not sure if Austria will withdraw from the war.

The Soviet fleets have been crushed and Nato has total control of the seas.

In Turkey and Greece. The Turks hold their own and even advance into Bulgaria. Greece conquers Albania with some help from the Italians. Libya falls to Spanish Marines (turn 10) and Egyptian forces. The Soviets make some success in the Caucaus Mountains but the Turks should be able to hold.

Iran and Iraq have not entered the war and much of Centcom is supporting Turkey. With Israel basically out of the war now that Syria and Lebenanon have been captured. I do not think Iraq and Iran will come into the war. The Gulf states are mobilized but will probably not participate.

In the Pacific theatre not too much is happening just a large amphibiuos raid on the Soviet coast by the Marines.

Here is a listing of some news dispatches - gives more detail of what is happening. I know this is cheesy but I was bored.

News:

Turn 3:

The Battle of Atlantic saw heavy losses to the Soviet Red Banner fleet. I wish the naval part of the game was modeled better – the one thing this games lacks.

My attacks against your airfields did not go as well as I had hoped. The “Air Shock” that I am under because you achieved strategic surprise made the loss factors fairly close when you look at the number of aircraft you have vs. what I have. What really hurts is the 56 F-16’s and 25 F-15’s that I lost. I can not keep up that pace of losses for long.

The US 6th Fleet wiped out the Soviet Med Squadron and the 23rd MEU made an amphibious landing and captured Tripoli. Beirut is cut-off (the first combat round took 70% of the turn – furious air battles) and will fall next turn.

Turn 4:

Helsinki falls to the Soviets.
In Germany the NATO solidifies its line and gets ready to counter-attack.

Turn 5:

Well the valiant Finns recapture Helsinki, but probably will not be able to hold on for long. Massive air losses on both sides but I think I am gaining the advantage. Your amphibious invasion of Turkey is interesting – are these units in supply? I do not think Syria can hold out for long. I am pretty happy about what is happening in Central Europe, in a couple days I think I will pretty well have my defenses solidified. I am surprised on the Austria move, and at how weak the Austrians are. I thought their army was better than that, but who knows. I am toying with the idea of activating Yugoslavia and Sweden, but we will see how things develop.

Turn 6:

Turn 7:

Dateline Salzburg:

US Military Officials have notified the press pool that a major counter-offensive is underway in southern Germany as the US III Corps, elements of the Italian V Corps, and Austrian Army units mount an attack on the Czech 1st and 4th Armies in the southern part of the line. Deep penetrations in the rear area have been reported. Meanwhile US and French units counterattack around Regensburg. In conjunction with US, German, Dutch, and Spanish Special Forces and Airborne Units, elements of the Soviet 4th Guards Army have been surrounded. Unfortunately we are told that the Spanish Foreign Legion has been utterly destroyed in an airborne attack in conjunction with the assault.

Meanwhile in Northern Germany, the German port of Lubeck has been recaptured by the Spanish Urgell Mountain Division and the German 27th Airborne Brigade. The Soviet 207th Motor Rifle Division withstands repeated attacks by the German III Corps and the US 24th Mechanized Division southeast of Hamburg.

In other news from Turkey the 1st Turkish Army in conjunction with the 82nd Airborne surround and destroy the Rumanian 7th Motor Rifle Division, the Bulgarian 7th Motor Rifle Division, and a Bulgarian Border guard unit. The line is broken completely open and Turkish officials believe they will penetrate deeply into Bulgaria. The Bulgarian Black Sea port of Burgas has been captured. In the meantime the US 9th Infantry Division has landed at Izmit to help support the Turks opposing the Soviet invasion on the Black Sea Coast. We are told that some Egyptian Divisions are moving to support Turkey in the Southeast.

In Syria, Israeli forces continue to battle guerrilla insurgents and consolidate their hold on Damascus. We are told they are awaiting to see if Syria will offer terms for surrender.

In a report from Norway we are told the surrounded Soviet 36th Naval Infantry Brigade has surrendered and that the Norwegian 12th Infantry Brigade has landed unopposed and recaptured the port of Hammerfest.

The valiant defenders of Helsinki continue to hold out against the Soviets and are making pleas for aide from NATO.

Turn 8:

Turn 9:

Dateline Salzburg:

Kent Brockman here reporting from Salzburg, where the US offensive into Czechoslavakia has met with a set-back. The US 1st Mech Division was on the out-skirts of Prague when Czech and Polish reinforcements moved into the area. In a sharp battle the US 5th Mech division was forced to retreat SE of Prague and the entire eastern flank of the offensive was thrown into peril. At the same time elements of the 1st Hungarian Army captured Vienna before NATO reinforcements could arrive. A decision was made to withdraw and reform the battlelines. During the withdrawl the Czech 19th Motor Rifle Division, which had moved in on the western flank of the offensive was surrounded and destroyed. US officials report that close to 12,000 prisoners were taken.

Meanwhile in the hills east of Regensburg, surrounded elements of the Czech 1st and 4th Armies continue to hold out but have suffered heavy losses. Elements of the Soviet 4th Guards Army surrounded north of Regensburg have been completely wiped out and over 20,000 prisoners taken.

In the northern sector near Hamburg, German, US, English, Spanish and French forces make multiple attacks on the surrounded Soviet Divisions inflicting heavy losses and taking some 15,000 prisoners. We are told airborne and airmobile units have been dropped behind the lines to extend the breakthrough of the Pact lines. Nato commanders warn, however, that the Warsaw Pact is moving up heavy reinforcements as their Category II and III divisions mobilize.

In Norway, US and Norweigen forces continue to advance. We are told the Soviet 63rd Guards Motor Rifle Division is cut-off and in danger. Also breaking news, Sweden concerned over the reported war crimes being committed by Soviet forces in Finland has decided to enter the war in an effort to prop up the valiant Finnish government. Helsinki has withstood 8 days of assaults but we are told they will not hold out much longer. A Danish Mechnized Brigade, which is the only Nato reinforcements that have been able to reach Helsinki was destroyed in combat today. We are told that the Soviets killed most of the Danish prisoners in frustration. War Crimes such as these are sure to be a topic in any negotiations to end the hostilities.

Greek and Italian forces continue their offensive in Albania and it is hoped that soon Albania will surrender to Nato forces. The Greeks also have made some minor success in the mountains north of Salonika against the Bulgarian 1st Army.

In Turkey additional US and Egyptian forces are moving into the area and the US 1st Marine Division has entered the lines east of Instanbul. In Turkey-in-Europe Turkish forces still continue to hold their own, but satellite recon shows heavy reinforcements moving into the area. Of special concern is the Caucus mountain area where Soviet forces continue to push the valiant Turks back.

In Syria, the Syrian army is collapsing under repeated assaults. The Israeli Defense Force spokesman has stated that Israeli offensive operations are over and they are hoping for a negotiated peace with a new Syrian government that does not support terrorism.

Egyptian forces are getting ready for an assault from Libya.

Turn 10:

Dateline Regensburg:

Kent Brockman here, reporting from Regensburg. NATO forces announced today that the Czech 4th Army surrounded in the mountains east of here, have surrendered after heavy fighting. Meanwhile the US III Corps continues its withdrawal in the face of heavy Soviet, Polish and Hungarian reinforcements. US and NATO reinforcements are rushing to the area, but NATO officials hold out little hope they will be able to recapture Vienna anytime soon. Meanwhile the Austrian government in exile has relocated to Salzburg and is considering terms with the Warsaw Pact. This could be a heavy blow to NATO as the Austrian army holds key parts of the line.

Meanwhile in the northern sector of the line NATO forces continue there counter-attack destroying several Soviet divisions and taking thousands of prisoners. Prisoners are becoming a real logistical problem because troops have to be detached to guard them and feed them. It is estimated that in 10 days of fighting some 100,000 to 250,000 Warsaw Pact soldiers have been taken prisoner.

The offensive near Hamburg has been quite successful, however, Nato officials tells us that heavy reinforcements are moving into the area and the offensive has all but accomplished its goals of recapturing the port of Lubeck and destroying several frontline Soviet Divisions. NATO forces have suffered heavy losses with some divisions having lost between 30% to 50% of their assigned tank strength.

In Norway, NATO forces announce the surrender of the Soviet 63rd Guards division and it is thought that only light Soviet forces remain. Swedish forces have moved into Northern Finland to secure airfields and ports that will be needed for any counter-offensive to recapture Helsinki. As expected for many days now the Finnish forces in Helsinki were forced to surrender. We are hearing that the Soviets executed all members of the elite Finnish special forces since they gave them so many problems.

Greek and Italian forces continue their attack on Albania and expect the city of Tirane to fall soon. Meanwhile on the Bulgarian front Greek forces engage in sharp clashes with the Bulgarian 1st Army. In a disaster the poorly lead Greek 6th Infantry Division disintegrated in battle after the Division HQ sustained a direct hit. Reportedly hundreds of Greek soldiers are wondering in the mountains and the military police are rounding them up.

Turkish forces in a joint operation with the 82nd Airborne Division have surrounded the Romanian 4th Tank Division. The Romanians withstood several assaults. Heavy Warsaw Pact reinforcements are moving into the area so the division may break free. Meanwhile the 1st USMC Division, the 9th Infantry Division in conjuction with Turkish forces started a counter-offensive against the forces that landed at Zondugalk. The Turkish 14th Mech Brigade recaptured Zondugalk yesterday and withstood an amphibious assault from a Soviet MRD today. If they hold the port this may be another Soviet force that can be destroyed in the field. USMC F-18’s sank or drove off all the amphibious transports.

On the Caucus front Turkish forces continue to hunt down Kurdish guerillas and a trickle of reinforcements are moving into the area. The Warsaw Pact is still advancing but there is hope that they can be stopped. In addition to the US 7th Infantry Division, Egypt has sent the 2nd Mechanized and 4th Mechanized Divisions as well as some air assets and commando. This marks the first time that Egyptian troops have operated outside of Egypt, Israel, and North Africa since WWI.

On the Libyan front elements of the Egyptian 2nd and 3rd Armies crossed the border and engaged a Libyan Armored division with inconclusive results. But in bigger news the Spanish Marine Regiment with cover from the Spanish and Portuguese Navy and elements of the US 2nd fleet made a surprise assault and captured Tripoli which was lightly guarded. It has been reported that Khadafi was killed in the fighting but they are still sorting through the rubble. It is hoped that this bold move will knock Libya quickly out of the war.

On the Pacific front, in a closely guarded operation the 2nd Brigade of the 3rd Marine Division made an amphibious landing at the Soviet city of S.Gavan and captured this key port city. The division spokesman described the action as an extended amphibious raid.

Ok this was a real long one.

LOK

Reaction score
Country
llGreece
I am impressed! You make it sound so interesting! Thank you!

Enigma

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It has been a very fun game. Getting mobilized and started was hard. I think we had to restart 3 times before we got it right :nuts:

But things are chugging along fine now. I think my opponent is a bit dissappointed about how the Middle East is falling out. He thinks that if Israel came into the conflict there would be more of a Jihad against Israel effect. I am not sure I think it balanced fine. It is kind of a sideshow and does not have any real strategic significance. I basically "role-played" that Turkey would not allow any attacks against Syria from their soil and would not allow Israeli forces in Turkey.

LOK

Reaction score
Country
llGreece
The mobilization is a pain I agree. Unfortunately it goes back to the TOAW GUI bug that does not allow enough TO's to be displayed on the dialog box. If I split the game in two (i.e. remove the Pacific Theater and make it into another scenario) I think I can fix that.
I can also see how someone is dissapointed how easily the IDF and the US can roll over Syria/Middle East. It does not have to be like that. With some luck, there could be an uprising in Jordan and/or Egypt and of course, if the USSR player can break through the Caucasus Soviet divisions can reach Damascus on time to prevent a Syrian collapse. Assistance from other Arab countries (Iraq, Algeria) is also possible.
The game is from a perspective of a US-USSR not Israel-Arab conflict so it was unlikely in such a conflict that Egypt and/or Jordan would ally themselves with the Soviet Union.
I am glad you are enjoying it.

Dan Neely

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
LOK said:
I can also see how someone is dissapointed how easily the IDF and the US can roll over Syria/Middle East. It does not have to be like that. With some luck, there could be an uprising in Jordan and/or Egypt and of course, if the USSR player can break through the Caucasus Soviet divisions can reach Damascus on time to prevent a Syrian collapse. Assistance from other Arab countries (Iraq, Algeria) is also possible.
I'll add that from a few tests I've done sending 1/2-2/3rds of the iraqi army will slow the Isreali advance to a crawl, on the high end, with a little luck it might even be able to stop it cold without soviet assistance. Sending more than half the Iraqi army to Syria leaves it badly vulnerable if even a single US armor div lands in the gulf. To blow it open the Isrealis need to reduce the arab force below one strong armor/mech div per hex. The best way to doso is to stretch the line as far as possible by attacking the weakest part, even if it's not leading anywhere important. Fully fortified the arab divs have a good chance of holding out unless Isreal overstacks it's attacking forces, and the extra losses from that're prohibitive. The best way to achieve this's to mobilize and dig in southern Lebanon the 1st turn. Letting the Isrealis take it out unopposed will lead to disaster. Generally speaking you're better off mobilizing 1st and taking the VP hit than waiting to be attacked. THe only real exceptions are Austria/Yugoslavia since niether force can hold against a real attack even if well deployed, and early on nato doesn't have the forces to voluntairily extend lines enough to prop them up.

Immediate Swedish redeployments will make attacking Finland a bloody mess, conversely with heavy airborn/airmobile support Helsinki can be taken out with a surprise attack in sufficient power that a quick recapture's impossible. Sufficient forces aren't in theater to do so at the start however, watching the replay to see if extra troops're being sent to the northern army's the best way to see if an immediate attack's being planned or if a defensive mobilization's worth it.

Enigma

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well my opponent activated the Kurdish rebels in Turkey and lost the ability to activate Iraq or I am sure he would have. As the game stands right now there will probably be little going on in the Middle East because I will not be foolish enough to attack Iraq. Most Centcom forces are in Turkey right now.

Enigma

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Turn 12

Dateline: Regensburg

Kent Brockman reporting from NATO headquarters, we have a lot of report today there have been some very significant developments.

Norway/Sweden/Finland:

Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and US forces continue to advance and have actually pushed the light Soviet forces in front of them almost entirely out of Norway. Meanwhile the French 9th Marine Division and the Italian Marine Regiment made an amphibious landing and captured the port of Penchenga and the 2nd Fleet Seal Team captured the airfield at Kirkenes. Meanwhile a joint Swedish/Danish force has pushed entirely across Finland and is threatening the Soviet city of Kandalaksha. If this city can be taken then the port of Murmansk will be cut off from the rest of the Soviet Union. A joint Swedish/Finnish force has taken a blocking position south of the Finnish port of Oula.

The Spanish Ugell Mountain Division was transported by sea to the Finnish port of Vaaasa to reinforce the French 13th parachute regiment. It is hoped that these developments will encourage the Finnish government to continue to resist the Soviet Union.

Central Europe:

Nato forces continue to make significant progress in the on-going counter-attack. A limited attack near the port of Lubeck caused the surrender of the Soviet 7th Guards Airborne Division, but units of the Polish 2nd Army were able to plug the gaps and withstand further attacks. NATO airborne, airmobile and special forces continue to push deep behind enemy lines. The French Foreign Legion captured the airfield of Schweigen and French, Spanish and English forces are threatening the city of Madgeburg. In a series of attacks the English 1st and 4th Armored Divisions destroyed the Soviet 35th Motor Rifle Division. German airborne troops were able to infiltrate the lines and the Soviet 20th Guards Anti-Tank Regiment, 20th Guards Engineer Rgt, 90th Guards Tank Division, and the 25th Tank Division have been encircled and cut-off. It remains to be seen if they can fight their way out of the trap. It is clear that Nato is on the verge of a major breakthrough in northern Germany.

Meanwhile in Czechoslovakia NATO forces have achieved a major breakthrough of the Warsaw Pact line. The city of Dresden has been captured by airborne forces and NATO forces are on the outskirts of Prague. Soviet forces continue to push the very extreme south of the line from Vienna, but Nato forces are only giving ground slowly.

NATO tells us that significant Soviet Reinforcements are moving into the area, but NATO air power and the destruction of several key bridges has significantly slowed the Warsaw Pacts ability to move in reinforcements.

Greece/Turkey;

In Turkey-in-Europe, a major Warsaw Pact counter-offensive shattered the NATO line at the juncture between Greek and Turkish forces. Spanish and Portuguese units have moved up to plug the line. Meanwhile US and Turkish forces attacking the Soviet Black Sea amphibious invasion were repulsed by stiff Soviet resistance. In the Caucus Mountain region Soviet reinforcements have moved into the area and are pushing back the US, Egyptian, and Turkish forces. Egypt has agreed to send an additional 2 mechanized divisions to the theatre. Also Turkey has announced that they will be removing the bulk of their Cyprus garrison for reassignment in Turkey.

North Africa:

Portuguese and Spanish Marines continue to hold the city of Tripoli against increasing Libyan forces. It is hoped that soon a successor government will surrender to NATO.

Pacific Theatre:

The amphibious raid made by the 3rd Marine Division and the Japanese airborne brigade has captured the key Siberian city of Khabarovsk. US and Japanese planners are looking at the feasibility of moving additional Japanese reinforcements to the threatre.

Dan Neely

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Enigma said:
Well my opponent activated the Kurdish rebels in Turkey and lost the ability to activate Iraq or I am sure he would have. As the game stands right now there will probably be little going on in the Middle East because I will not be foolish enough to attack Iraq. Most Centcom forces are in Turkey right now.
Wrong activation order, mobilizing iraq won't sleep the Turkish Kurds and there's no standdown event if you mobilize the kurds later.

If you still have a decent chunk of the Isreali army left after mopping up the Syrians there's nothing stopping you from running the planned Soviet bailout operation in reverse to stabilize the turks. :)

Dan Neely

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Continuing my thoughts from above, both sets of Kurds, and the Egyptian rebels are weak enough that a few turns will suffice to squash them utterly. In some ways they're really more useful as a threatened attack rather than as actaul combatants since by not deploying them you force the other side to keep some troops around to contain them if they do eventually showup. A few turns after the revolt the entire garrison force's free to cause grief elsewhere.

I'd be interested in seeing screenshots if possible, the tests I ran generally bogged down into relatively static ww1 westfronteque combat without any major breakthoughs on either side.

Be careful not to get too carried away counterattacking the reds, they've got much heavier reserves than you do and if you overextend yourself too badly and suffer a ruptured front, the usng isn't going to be able to bail you out.

Enigma

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I will post some screen shots. You are right the Warsaw Pact has many many divisions moving up and I am going to have to start reforming my line. I bombed some rail bridges early in the war and that has delayed some of these units moving up.

The Israeli Army is still pretty much intact, but I am kind of "roleplaying" that the Turks would not want their help unless they get really desperate. But the Egyptians are moving some support.

Dan Neely

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Enigma said:
I will post some screen shots. You are right the Warsaw Pact has many many divisions moving up and I am going to have to start reforming my line. I bombed some rail bridges early in the war and that has delayed some of these units moving up.
took your opponent by surprise? There're enough engineers on both sides that it's possible to keep open the one or two raillines you really want/need even against massive bombing efforts.

The Israeli Army is still pretty much intact, but I am kind of "roleplaying" that the Turks would not want their help unless they get really desperate. But the Egyptians are moving some support.
I'm not sure on the signing date, but Turkey and Isreal currently have a mutual defence pact.

Enigma

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dan Neely said:
took your opponent by surprise? There're enough engineers on both sides that it's possible to keep open the one or two raillines you really want/need even against massive bombing efforts.

I'm not sure on the signing date, but Turkey and Isreal currently have a mutual defence pact.
I think we are both relatively inexperienced players and right now his engineers are at the front trying to plug holes. I estimate I have destroyed in excess of 25 Soviet Divisions and perhaps another 10 or so Pact Divisions in Central Europe. I see alot of reinforcements coming up but he has alot of ground to cover. Also I just completed turn 13 and have the beginnings of an encirclement of his entire line in Germany and Czechoslavkia. See the attached.

I was not aware of the Turkey-Israel defense Pact. That could be a factor if it was prior to 1988. Turkey is the one place he is making progress.

In the picture off to the right in Austria he has a good counter-offensive going and it is pushing me back. There are also at least 4 Soviet Armored Divsions that will be hitting the upper right part of my line next turn. They just moved into my view this turn. My goal is to inflict as many casualties as possible and then try to reform a line. It is a mess right now.

Enigma

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Turn 15

Well I have not had time to do a detailed AAR. But the NATO forces are moving forward considerably.

Northern Theatre:

The city of Murmansk has fallen to Nato forces and a fairly powerful force of US, French, Swedes, Norweigians, and Danish troops are building up in Northern Finland for a counter-offensive to retake Helsinki. Finland did withdraw from the war.

Germany/Czechoslovakia:

The NATO counter-offensive has shattered the Pact lines in Germany and this turn some 15 Pact divisions that were surrounded were destroyed in combat. Down in Czechoslovakia a Pact counter-offensive has made progress and is slowly pressing the Austrians and Italians back. But the situation is very bad in Germany and NATO has its eyes on Berlin.

Turkey:

In Turkey-in-Europe a powerful Pact counter-attack has really pushed the Turks back out of Bulgaria. Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and US reinforcements have been moved to the area. On the Asian side of the straights the US Marines with the 9th Infantry division and Turkish forces continue to try to surround and destroy several Soviet divisions that landed on the coast.
In the Caucus Mountains the Soviets are really pushing forward, but Egyptian reinforcements continue to move to the area.

Pacific:

The amphibious raid that landed at S. Gavan has been pushed back. There is the Marine Division, a Japanese Armored Division, and 2 Japanese Infantry Divisions engaged.

Countries that have fallen to the Warsaw Pact:

Finland
Austria - potentially we do not know yet.

Countries that have fallen to NATO:

Lebanon
Syria
Libya
Albania

We also at the beginning of the game agreed that neither side would use nuclear weapons. We wanted to see how it would play out using chemical weapons and conventional weapons. I am assuming I would be getting nuked if we had not made that agreement.

NATO victory level is currently at 1972. Hopefully next turn I can get it over 2000 and force Hungry or Romania out of the war.

Dan Neely

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Enigma said:
Well I have not had time to do a detailed AAR. But the NATO forces are moving forward considerably.
Yeow! With that much damage and only t55s pending to plug the gaps with you've got it in the bag. If you've got the files I'd be interested in seeing something from the opening turns to see how the pact offensive went horribly wrong. My hotseats all had the pact failing to rupture nato lines made up mainly of halfdivs, but with the nato units too chewed up to make major counterattacks.

We also at the beginning of the game agreed that neither side would use nuclear weapons. We wanted to see how it would play out using chemical weapons and conventional weapons. I am assuming I would be getting nuked if we had not made that agreement.
My one pbem test of this went nuclear. After my opponent made several newbie mistakes I permanantly ruptured nato lines and penetrated to within a few hexes of the Franco/Belgian/Dutch-German border when he tried a limited nuclear counterattack, he might've had more planned by used several move 0 units and ended his turn after a single round. My retalitory strikes obliterated all the nukes in the US and UK as well as badly mauling the tacnuke capable fighters and irbms scattered through out France and the low countries. At that point he conceded. Unless it aged off or was otherwise purged my aar from that game should still be around somewhere.

Enigma

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Game Over

Well we discussed the situation and the Warsaw Pact has surrendered, thank goodness for Ron Reagan and building up the US military!

I have saves from the beginning of the turn and the end of the turn for all 15 turns. What do you want and I will email it to you.

Unfortunately I do not have the PBEM turns where you could watch the playback.