Chief Defender of the Faith
- May 1, 2001
- Reaction score
- The Forbidden Zone
- First name
Interested on running your own game blog or posting about games? GameSquad is looking for volunteers from the community to operate a limited number of game-themed blogs. Posts from these blogs may be featured on the new GameSquad homepage (coming soon).
- Applicants must be registered members of GameSquad in good standing.
- Bloggers will have access to a private forum specifically dedicated to the needs of GameSquad bloggers.
- Your own custom tag to show other members you are part of the GameSquad team!
- Blog posts can be about whatever you wish, but should be mostly oriented toward games or entertainment. Your blog can be dedicated to a single game, a type of game, or whatever you want. It's up to the blog editor to decide how often and what to post.
- Blogs can be run by a single member or can be a collaborative effort between 2-3 members working together.
- You choose the title of the blog.
- All members will be free to comment on your posts.
- It's free!