Anyone else seeing the midnight show?

michammer

Reaction score
Country
ll
Cpt. Bonez said:
Yes! I just got my tickets for the 12:01 AM showing on Thursday, May 19! :D
Anyone else seeing the midnight show?
Nope. Haven't even seen Episode II yet. Didn't see that because I thought Episode I was, shall we say, not very good.

Marines

Reaction score
michammer said:
Nope. Haven't even seen Episode II yet. Didn't see that because I thought Episode I was, shall we say, not very good.
Yes, it was rather aweful.

However, the third installment appears to be very dark.

I'll be seein' it.

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Marines said:
Yes, it was rather aweful.

However, the third installment appears to be very dark.

I'll be seein' it.
*cough* marketing *cough*

J P

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Didn't like 1 and 2 as much as the first 3 in the set but i will be seeing 3 - after a week or two, after all, we know the ending whats the rush?

Tha amazing thing is that this is a movie series that has lasted for nearly 30 years, i doubt there will ever be another series of movies that will take up such an amazingly long amount of time.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I have no plans to see the film until the queues have died down but I will definitely be going.

Trouble is, having read the book, the graphic novel and all the technical background on the ships, items, weapons and people, I feel like I've seen it ten times already.

Dr. S.

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
jp said:
Didn't like 1 and 2 as much as the first 3 in the set but i will be seeing 3 - after a week or two, after all, we know the ending whats the rush?

Tha amazing thing is that this is a movie series that has lasted for nearly 30 years, i doubt there will ever be another series of movies that will take up such an amazingly long amount of time.
It is not a movie series. It is culture.

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
jp said:
The Friday the 13 movies are going to be 20 in a few weeks, and there's still talk of more. :laugh:

Night of the Living Dead came out in 1968 and the fourth movie is coming out this June. :smoke:

tsar

Reaction score
jp said:
Bond, James Bond. :devious:

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cpt. Bonez said:
Good stuff, any ideas who?
Apparently the guy who plays Doctor Troy on "Nip/Tuck" was in the running, although we were talking about this a few days ago and a few people thought there had been an announcement a while ago that a decision had been made, but no one could remember who. *shrugs* I was never big enough into bond films to bother following that closely.