Enfilade 2024

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Enfilade!, the HMGS convention held Memorial Day weekend in Olympia WA has been cancelled for 2024.
The Olympian Hotel (formerly the Red Lion) has been sold and the new owners scrapped all existing contracts.
HMGS will search to find a new venue to host Enfilade! in 2025 [one hopes]. A pity, since I always enjoyed
playing in the ASL tourney that was held there. {That's where I met Sam Belcher, a true ASL gentleman.}

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got word last week, that HMGS was able to find a hotel in Tacoma, WA. So Enfilade 2024 is back on the table.
When I can get information from my source, I'll post it here.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Got word last week, that HMGS was able to find a hotel in Tacoma, WA. So Enfilade 2024 is back on the table.
When I can get information from my source, I'll post it here.
That's great news! Well done to all the organizers for finding an alternative venue.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The hotel is the La Quinta Inn and Suites on 1425 E. 27th in Tacoma. Date is unchanged: May 24, 25, & 26.
Room rate is $139.00 per night (but free breakfast included). Tourney entry fee is $30 for the weekend
{$37 includes t-shirt}. This is tentative intel, subject to revision concerning fees and room rates.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
According to my source, HMGS will allocate a large portion of a break away room for ASL playing.
The venue is just a little too small for a separate room.
The main question is, is the person who was the tourney director for 2023 (Brian Pickering)
going to be able to direct the tourney this year?
If any ASL player who is going to Enfilade 2024 this year and can find out, please post an answer here. [Thank you]