EAW Scenario Comments

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Gents,

I'm in the process of updating the three games for the next round of updates. I have some scenario feedback forms to work from, but really very few given the number of scenarios.

If you have specific comments on tweaks that could be made to stock scenarios in any of the three games to help improve play balance please let me know. I'll then give them consideration before releasing the next round of updates. The sooner you can reply the better, as I'm looking to wrap this process up asap.

Please use this forum to submit your feedback:

[URL="http://www.hist-sdc.com/1776/sbf.html"]http://www.hist-sdc.com/1776/sbf.html[/URL]

Thanks

rahamy

Reaction score
Please consider this a "last call" for feedback, as I'll be wrapping these updates up very soon...

Hawk

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rich,
I know i'm beating a "Dead Horse"....but is there any possibilites to add acouple of sound bites to the games? Hearing the men march......Hearing their native language? If you need volunteers in organizing it...i would be first in line...Day and Night...working on it.:laugh: I think it would give the game such a "Realistic Flavor" to it....I can mod the sounds now as best i can but to have one or two scritiped sounds would be GREAT!:smoke:

D.J. Hawkman

rahamy

Reaction score
Unfortunately you are a few months late on this...as you can see from the other thread an extensive amount of programming went into the series for MAW, and that's wrapped up now.

However, if you would like to gather your sound files - ensuring they come from No copyrite sources - and also document your proposal I *might* be able to get them added in at a later date. Will be much later, but I'm willing to try.

Hawk

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You got it! I will get on it! No copyrite sources....will work on!
Thanks! :laugh::laugh::smoke: