DYO program

Priest

Reaction score
There was a program on ASL WebDex that aided people who wanted to get into DYO scenarios. That link is broken, does any one know if this program still exists and if so where it might be found?

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I thought I saw something somewhere, but it may have been the same broken link. I can't remember.

Dr Zaius

Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
What exactly did this program do? Was it something worth having? Now I'm curious.

Dr Zaius

Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I don't think this is the same thing. I believe the file being talked about earlier is called the DYO Assistant. The links I found to it said the author has now released it as freeware, but none of the links work.

da priest

Reaction score
Don Maddox said:
I don't think this is the same thing. I believe the file being talked about earlier is called the DYO Assistant. The links I found to it said the author has now released it as freeware, but none of the links work.
Don's right. I got a copy but the set-up is munged or doesn't work with Windoz XP.. :confused:

Dr Zaius

Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Who did you say the author was? Perhaps we can try to find this guy and see if the program is still around. It may be so old that it's no longer compatible with the latest versions of Windows. In that case I guess it's of no use anyway.

da priest

Reaction score
Don Maddox said:
Who did you say the author was? Perhaps we can try to find this guy and see if the program is still around. It may be so old that it's no longer compatible with the latest versions of Windows. In that case I guess it's of no use anyway.
Tim Kitchen
9228 Fetlock Dr.
Mechanicsville, VA 23116
kitchent@erols.com

The snail address looks good--but the e-mail addy bounces(tried it last nite) :mad:

Dr Zaius

Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Perhaps someone on the ASLML knows where to reach him - if he's even still around. I guess if it isn't working with XP it isn't that big a deal anyway. Too bad.

da priest

Reaction score
Don Maddox said:
Perhaps someone on the ASLML knows where to reach him - if he's even still around. I guess if it isn't working with XP it isn't that big a deal anyway. Too bad.
OK finally got the program to work with XP....

Must be the installer on my disk that was munged....