Doomed Battalions (4th Ed) Preorder from MMP

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Seeing how it's it's currently at 71% of preorders, and a core module, I'd say yes. In any case it looks like it will make the preorder number.

DVexile

Reaction score
First name
Ken
Country
llUnited States
Would they still print Doomed Battalion Rev 4 even if it falls short of the pre-sale number?
Yes, they’ve said before core modules eventually get printed regardless of pre-order number. They’ve also said pre-order number can effect the order in which things get printed.

So at this point AoO and DB should both get printed regardless of their preorders. DB is showing a lot more preorders so it may get printed first. On the other hand, AoA is a straight reprint with no artwork or proof reading needed, so perhaps it may still get printed before DB.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
...On the other hand, AoA is a straight reprint with no artwork or proof reading needed...
Depends - some times files need to be updated to a newer version....and there might be errata to incorportate....so there might be some need for proofing, etc.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Getting there:

AoO: 288/700
DB4: 606/850
AP#19: 574/800

then Pete teased us with this...

Last edited:

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks, guys. It is the last core module that I haven't updated. My copy is defiantly seen better days.