Decisive Action: NTC 2 AAR

switch_back

Reaction score
Country
ll
Nice AAR Deltapooh! I like the layout, and its east to get to grips with what you were up to and the images reinforced what you explained, AAR's set out like this are really useful for getting ideas on alternate strategies and its really interesting to see what someone else has done.

A great read :thumup: , look forward to seeing some more!

eds

Reaction score
Country
ll
I've recently purchased DA, and would be very interested to read DPs AAR. Unfortunately the link leads to a Warfare HQ page and not DPs AAR. If anyone has a current link to DPs AAR or any other suggestions on how i would able to obtain a copy it would be appreciated.

John Osborne

Reaction score
I've recently purchased DA, and would be very interested to read DPs AAR. Unfortunately the link leads to a Warfare HQ page and not DPs AAR. If anyone has a current link to DPs AAR or any other suggestions on how i would able to obtain a copy it would be appreciated.
Unfortunately the file is to large to post. Shoot me an email and I will send the zip file.

JohnO

TactiKill

Recruit
Reaction score
I know this might be a long shot, but if anyone still has this file could you please e-mail it to me at jaya5586 @ gmail . com

That would be much appreciated, thanks.