Cyberboard Game boxes for OCS?

kwsrv

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello,

I have purchased a copy of DAK II and was thinking about getting Tunisia, and possibly other OCS titles. I am interested in learning the OCS system at some point and was wondering if there are Cyberboard Game boxes for OCS titles other than Tunisia?

Thanks in advance.

22GCT_Cook

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Stefano
Country
llUnited Kingdom
OCS game playing

HI!

That's Stefano from Italy. Yes, Keen is right :p . I have all those OCS games on Cyberboard, but Korea. Would anyone like to play with me? :cheeky:
My email address is:

stefano.cuccurullo@virgilio.it

or, for heavy attached files:

vasler_savoia@yahoo.it

I would like to learn CWB series :laugh: . Anyone available?

Cheers from sunny Italy :)
Stefano

valhalla

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi people - what IS the cyberboard game boxes for OCS ??

I have board game of Guderians Blitzkrieg version 1 from OCS.

Countertroll

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If I understand your question, you are asking "what is cyberboard" and more specifically "is the a GBI Game Box?"

Cyberboard is a piece of software that can be used to create 'game boxes' to play with. These are essentially electronic copies of the maps, counters and sometimes charts to allow you to play online. If you are familiar with VASSAL, VASL, ADC, then you get the idea.

Cyberboard is popular because it is easy to use (although I personally prefer it the least of the 3) and FREE.

Have I mentioned FREE?

http://cyberboard.brainiac.com/availabl.html

And no, I have never seen a game box for GBI. If it has not already been created, I doubt it ever will since GBII is such an improvement over GBI.

and if that is not what you asked, I am sorry for misunderstanding the capitalization of is in "what IS the cyberboard game boxes for OCS "

ron ungemach

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Countertroll said:
If I understand your question, you are asking "what is cyberboard" and more specifically "is the a GBI Game Box?"

Cyberboard is a piece of software that can be used to create 'game boxes' to play with. These are essentially electronic copies of the maps, counters and sometimes charts to allow you to play online. If you are familiar with VASSAL, VASL, ADC, then you get the idea.

Cyberboard is popular because it is easy to use (although I personally prefer it the least of the 3) and FREE.

Have I mentioned FREE?

http://cyberboard.brainiac.com/availabl.html

And no, I have never seen a game box for GBI. If it has not already been created, I doubt it ever will since GBII is such an improvement over GBI.

and if that is not what you asked, I am sorry for misunderstanding the capitalization of is in "what IS the cyberboard game boxes for OCS "
There is a new version of cyberboard out. It is version 3.0. It is a beta version. The first thing I noticed is it supports much more colors in it's graphics. The maps that are made for version 3.0 are really nice. Version 2.0 games will play on this upgrade as well.

sgtono

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Countertroll said:
..... If you are familiar with VASSAL, VASL, ADC, then you get the idea.

I agree, my preference is VASSAL, ADC, and then Cyber. The later game ADC mods graphics are great as they are actual mapboards scans.

Keith

valhalla

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
ok thanks for replying.
Yeah I was asking what cyberboard actually is. I have downloaded VASSEL and hope to play Panzer Leader on it sometime, but am currently playing TOAW stuff.
Cheers.