Croix de Guerre Counters

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
British with Britsh, Americans w/Americans...I couldn't find a certain type of American tank for a scenario and couldn't find it at that time because it was with the Croix de Guerre French tray.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
When you get a Vichy hero. You’re doing a deep dive into ASL.
But Carl is NOT a Bad Guy, just the opposite, he should have been a Free French hero for sure. It is great he has an official counter, but he should be a 10-2 in any Spanish Civil War counters that come out down the line.

Tom Morin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Question on counter organization. Do you keep the British and American counters from Croix de Guerre stored with British and Americans, or with the French counters?
I keep the Vichy & Regular French together, and the Free French with the British.

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I did similar. One labeled “Collaborators” and the other this:
Doing the same thing once I get the module. The Plano 3601, which is about half the size of a 3701 and only an inch deep, is ideal for this, I think. Using one now to re-configure my system info counters -- the main ones you use EVERY scenario (Prep, FF, DM, Wound, Resid, Turn and enviro markers, etc.) will go in one, probably with some level markers and acq markers.

Last edited: