CoW scenario request

Bdr.Mallette

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I respectfully request a game with somebody to play either
Wintergerwitter or EA 3.4d for Century of Warfare.

Please advise asap

Mark Stevens

Europe Aflame Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Country
ll
Remember to decide on any house rules or other changes before you get started. There are some suggestions in the Briefing.

Bdr.Mallette

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
hey,

anytime... choose scenario...choose side...I'd like to be Axis in either wintergerwitter or Ea 3.4d

cool?

bdr

Mark Stevens

Europe Aflame Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi again: if Shadow doesn't take you up on this in the next few days - he replied earliest so first dibs to be fair - I'll play EA, you're welcome to be the Axis. So give it a day or two, then send me your first turn whenever you're ready if he doesn't take you up on it. I should be able to manage one turn every two days at a minimum, more at weekends or if there's bugger all on TV. Paras maximum twenty (?) hexes, no landings or invasions from the sea except at ports, no Western Allies to the USSR and vice versa? And are you using the very latest TOAW patch?

Or get in touch first if there's anything else you want to discuss, such as no extending the Maginot Line or pre-War extras.

Cheers

Mark

markterencedotstevensatntlworlddotcom

Bdr.Mallette

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
hey,

sounds good... I'm still in a game with Rasmus...turn 195...Axis @Kiev...lost cherkasy and everything south...americans land in France... op. overlord begun... Afrika Krops holding slowly in Tunis and Libya.... England still in Axis hands tho.... spain defending...Finland lost..Sweden defending...heckuva game we gots going.... I think... in relation to others I've played.

sounds good Mark, Iwill attempt to give you a very good game.

bdr.mallette... couple of days eh!