CMSF Battle?

Nemesis Lead

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is anyone up for a CMSF battle? PBEM or real time are fine.

Note that this would obviously not be reported on the CMX1 ladder in any way. :laugh:

Having never done this......I am fine with any parameters that you want! I just want to try this game in multiplayer!

This is your chance to hand Nemesis Lead his a$$! I have no idea what I am doing in this game! :devious:

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
I thought you did NOT have time to play!!! Now that I am full on my hands, you are asking for new games???!!!! Isn't that a bit .... lame? :D

redbear415

Reaction score
Country
llVenezuela
Is anyone up for a CMSF battle? PBEM or real time are fine.

Note that this would obviously not be reported on the CMX1 ladder in any way. :laugh:

Having never done this......I am fine with any parameters that you want! I just want to try this game in multiplayer!

This is your chance to hand Nemesis Lead his a$$! I have no idea what I am doing in this game! :devious:
redbear415@gmail.com send me the setup

Nemesis Lead

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Redbear,

I did play one PBEM and the game was unplayable (multiplayer is much buggier than single player).

I am going to wait for the next patch to play......

redbear415

Reaction score
Country
llVenezuela
Hi Redbear,

I did play one PBEM and the game was unplayable (multiplayer is much buggier than single player).

I am going to wait for the next patch to play......
Yeah is buggy i play a game with onother guy and could pass the second turn i have to wait for the 1.02 for the paradox game. let see them