CG counters

fabiofotomoto

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Hi
is not possible reorganize the counters of the CG and HASL? now there is a tab named CG and HASL and inside the Dinant counters, while FB are spread all around
Thanks Fabio

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi
is not possible reorganize the counters of the CG and HASL? now there is a tab named CG and HASL and inside the Dinant counters, while FB are spread all around
Thanks Fabio
It is possible. The difference in organization is due to the preference of the volunteer who added the HASL to VASL. I didn’t do the FB addition so I’d be hesitant to mess with someone else’s work. I did do the Dinant addition so if you’d like to suggest improvements please do.

What I could do is add copies of the FB counters to a tab similar to what I did with Dinant. This would keep the current organization intact while consolidating duplicates of the FB counters to a Dinant type format. Maybe this is what you’re asking?

BTW, I just made the decision to do something similar to the BFP extension. I’ve got CtR VASLized and really need to get it released to the masses. My apologies to you BFP aficionados out there. The support from BFP has been superb. It’s me that’s holding things up.

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There’s a few of us. I’ll take this opportunity to give a shout out to a couple.

Doug Rimmer. There’s no leader amongst us but he’s our leader. I’m not sure he sleeps

And Tom Repetti aka Tuomo, Mr. VASL Elf emeritus. He’s built VASL graphics into what they are today. Next time you transform open ground to ground snow, say a quiet thanks to Tom. He’s also trained quite a few of us, me included, in his wizardry ways so VASL remains supported as well as it is today.