Case Blue and GD42 pre-order now

ChrisBuehler

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Earlier today, Case Blue surpassed the P#. Congratulations to Dean, the OCS Team, and MMP for developing anther winner!

Chris

Blackcloud6

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Earlier today, Case Blue surpassed the P#. Congratulations to Dean, the OCS Team, and MMP for developing anther winner!
I'm suprised (happily) that this game, at a $165 pre-order price climbed so fast on the pre-order numbers! Now I have a real reason to have to learn OCS!

JG53_Jaguar

Reaction score
Country
llSlovakia
Well after spending some time thinking about Case Blue...I have decided to pre-order it. South Front with Stalingrad...I just couldn't pass on it. Hopefully there will be some smaller scenarios and at some point VASSAL module.

ChrisBuehler

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well after spending some time thinking about Case Blue...I have decided to pre-order it. South Front with Stalingrad...I just couldn't pass on it. Hopefully there will be some smaller scenarios and at some point VASSAL module.
There are three one map and several two map scenarios per Dean's post (#18596) on CSW.

Also, the MMP pre-order page for CB indicates that the scenarios range from one map to very large. As for a VASSAL module, I don't know.

Chris

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Brian Youse has announced Case Blue is at the printers!! :D

Muzzlehead

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Brian Youse posted on ConSim

'We have two pallets of 10 countersheets sitting on our dock right now. I have estimated receipt dates for the maps and rulebooks and boxes in my inbox as we speak.

I'm not giving out that date because of what happens when we get them and the box and find its printed wrong or the color is off or they didn't glue one panel properly or the rulebook is bound incorrectly or (well, you get the point...) and fixes are required. If we get this stuff in and its all fine then we'll be sure to post that we're collating and about to remove Case Blue from the preorder list.

I hope it is sufficient to say Case Blue is very, very close. Like if all goes well and everything is fine then its within a week close.'

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@46.L7aXdSYNoRA.0@.ee6f82c/6555

:nuts:

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Dean provided the attached drawing to answer your questions.

I have been reading playtest reports for Case Blue for several years. It takes a long time to play, how is that for preciseness
:D
Keith
ummmm, what is "EatG"?

CPRad

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Nice to see Case Blue getting close to shipping

GD42 has been lagging .. could it be everyone is waiting for the completion of the rules revision?

Don't let that stop you from pre ordering .... this will be another excellent addition to the TCS line.

The revised armoured, artillery and assault rules will streamline and improve the play of the games.

The series rules are almost complete .. just a few checks and we should be ready. But we need more pre orders to show a continued interest.