Case Blue and GD42 pre-order now

Kishel

Reaction score
Case Blue and GD'42 are up for pre-order at MMP

MultimanPublishing.com

Also South Mountain is getting close to its P#

And if you want to see Burma back in print again put a pre order in for the reprint. I really want to get a copy of this game. So be like me and order 2 :D

And take a look at the other games that are up for Pre-Order, some good looking game there at the site that need some more pre-orders.

Richard Berg's, Crucible of Courage (CWTS), looks like it will be a great game series.

So go pre-order so we have lots of new games to bug MMP about when they will be printed :D

ChrisBuehler

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Case Blue and GD'42 are up for pre-order at MMP

MultimanPublishing.com

Also South Mountain is getting close to its P#

And if you want to see Burma back in print again put a pre order in for the reprint. I really want to get a copy of this game. So be like me and order 2 :D

And take a look at the other games that are up for Pre-Order, some good looking game there at the site that need some more pre-orders.

Richard Berg's, Crucible of Courage (CWTS), looks like it will be a great game series.

So go pre-order so we have lots of new games to bug MMP about when they will be printed :D
I just added pre-orders for Case Blue and GD42. :)

I already have pre-orders in for Burma, South Mountain and Crucible of Courage. :p

Chris

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Wow, 155 other people beat me to pre-ordering Case Blue. I hope MMP's printer is ready...... :)

Any chance MMP might place Guderian's Blitzkrieg II up for possible reprint once Case Blue is released?

Keith Todd

Reaction score
Wow, 155 other people beat me to pre-ordering Case Blue. I hope MMP's printer is ready...... :)

Any chance MMP might place Guderian's Blitzkrieg II up for possible reprint once Case Blue is released?
Dean Essig stated today on Consim that he would indeed be putting GBII on reprint.

Keith

Kishel

Reaction score
I just saw a post from Dean tonight on Consim about the GBII reprint.

As soon as he has everything out the door for Case Blue and has a couple other little projects finished up that is the next project for reprint.

So it should be going up for pre-order some time in the future.

**After finishing reading all the posts**
Wow, I should read to the end of the posts before I respond. Keith beat me to that one by a couple hours :)

ChrisBuehler

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dean Essig stated today on Consim that he would indeed be putting GBII on reprint.

Keith
What is the difference between GB and GBII? I've read that GBII will link to Case Blue. Will GB also link to Case Blue?

Thanks,
Chris

PS. I ask because I picked up a used copy of GB recently though I suspect now that I should have waited for GBII.

L'Emperor

WorldConquest, In40mChunks
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
What are the dimensions needed to play a full game CB? Has ANYONE actually done it? If so, how long did it take?

Keith Todd

Reaction score
OCS Eastern Front layout

What are the dimensions needed to play a full game CB? Has ANYONE actually done it? If so, how long did it take?
Dean provided the attached drawing to answer your questions.

I have been reading playtest reports for Case Blue for several years. It takes a long time to play, how is that for preciseness
:D
Keith

Last edited:

Keith Todd

Reaction score
What is the difference between GB and GBII? I've read that GBII will link to Case Blue. Will GB also link to Case Blue?

Thanks,
Chris

PS. I ask because I picked up a used copy of GB recently though I suspect now that I should have waited for GBII.
You will need GBII to link to Case Blue.

Keith

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hopefully, the reprint of GBII will clean up the rumoured weaknesses with the Extreme Winter weather rules during Dec. - Feb. 1942 and 43.

Keith Todd

Reaction score
Hopefully, the reprint of GBII will clean up the rumoured weaknesses with the Extreme Winter weather rules during Dec. - Feb. 1942 and 43.
That reminds me, he also said errata would be fixed and it would be brought up to date with 4.0. He did not mention the winter rules.

Do they break the CG or the scenarios or both?

Keith

JG53_Jaguar

Reaction score
Country
llSlovakia
Can someone provide me with a bit more details on the subject of TCS series ? I haven't really came across these series and I find the GD 42 to be interesting and would possibly pre-order but I would like to know what's the series all about. How TCS compares to say for example ASL.

Thanks!

PS: the graphics look great, the subject is very interesting for me and also heard that because of the way the rules work its possible to play TCS games as solitaire - very important for me.

Keith Todd

Reaction score
Can someone provide me with a bit more details on the subject of TCS series ? I haven't really came across these series and I find the GD 42 to be interesting and would possibly pre-order but I would like to know what's the series all about. How TCS compares to say for example ASL.

Thanks!

PS: the graphics look great, the subject is very interesting for me and also heard that because of the way the rules work its possible to play TCS games as solitaire - very important for me.
The series is very solitaire friendly. They are at the company-battalion level so not like ASL granularity.

This link might help you with info

TCS - Tactical Combat Series

Keith

Last edited:

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm pleasantly surprised at how well Case Blue is doing, given its hefty price tag. Imagine the hand-wringing if it got printed before votg...:eek:

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Dean Essig is a well-liked and respected guy. Not surprised to see this level of preorder interest at all.

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dean Essig is a well-liked and respected guy. Not surprised to see this level of preorder interest at all.
I'm speaking in terms of the cost, preorder discount and all, of Case Blue. Given that it's been a gleam in the eye of Dean/OCS grogs for so long, that base could certainly be expected to show up en masse; it's remembering that Korea stayed on P# for so long and the seeming 'disinterest' of the OCS crowd that made me curious about the pace of preorders for a $165 game. (even if it is nearly 3 games in one!)

As of now, CB is 55 games short of hitting it's designated number; one could reasonably expect it to reach by the end of this week if the current pace holds. As well, South Mountain (Urrah!), stands 6 from reaching the Promised Land itself. Looks like our mailboxes will be overflowing soon...