ATF Scenario Builder

Pat Proctor

President, ProSim Company
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gentlemen,

I have made a few repairs to the ATF Scenario Builder and would like to offer it here. This is not an "official" upgrade. I have built it specifically to address the issues identified on this list. Here are the changes:

• Export map no longer draws outline of terrain when terrain is set as "invisible"
  • Importing database no longer crashes to desktop.
You can get it here:

http://www.prosimco.com/atfbuild.zip

Just extract the file to the ATF install directory and you are ready to go.

Please do not disseminate this link or share this file outside this forum. Also, download it now, because it is only going to stay up for a couple of days, for security reasons.

Enjoy :D

Deltapooh

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pat Proctor said:
Gentlemen,

I have made a few repairs to the ATF Scenario Builder and would like to offer it here. This is not an "official" upgrade. I have built it specifically to address the issues identified on this list. Here are the changes:

• Export map no longer draws outline of terrain when terrain is set as "invisible"
  • Importing database no longer crashes to desktop.
You can get it here:

http://www.prosimco.com/atfbuild.zip

Just extract the file to the ATF install directory and you are ready to go.

Please do not disseminate this link or share this file outside this forum. Also, download it now, because it is only going to stay up for a couple of days, for security reasons.

Enjoy :D
THANK GOD! :D

I was able to import databases again. I also tested the export map feature. The outline does not show up anymore if you set the terrain outline to invisible.

KG_Norad

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Pat, anything to make life easier on the "home" scenario creator is always appreciated!!:D

Michael