Anyone in big WYO?

spwhites

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any ASLers in Gillette, WY?

I know this is a long shot, but just moved to the area and wanted to make sure...

Given the population density of lightweight foam, I realize that the prospects are limited...

Open to any ftf action, limited AFV experience, some IJA, but willing to learn...
:clap: :horse:

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
spwhites said:
Any ASLers in Gillette, WY?

I know this is a long shot, but just moved to the area and wanted to make sure...

Given the population density of lightweight foam, I realize that the prospects are limited...

Open to any ftf action, limited AFV experience, some IJA, but willing to learn...
:clap: :horse:
The Wyoming ASL population that I am aware of:

-Tim Wilson in Lander
-Shaun Kelly in Laramie
-I wish I was part of the Wyo ASL population

There used to be a fella that lived in Cody that Tim played once but last time we talked about him the past tense was used, so I don't know where he's at.

Tim and/or I will play just about anything although we'd need to be convinced it's worth our time to learn beach landings or caves.... You can usually talk Shaun into just about anything....and I do mean anything....

I'll drive up to sLander every month or two to do an ASL/recreationaly farming binge. Every now & again Shaun will join us or drive down to my place in Fort Fun, but he's got the new Dad thing goin'.