A complete list of the links to Philippe's Napoleonic mods

I've updated the Campaign Austerlitz mod to version 2.3 and uploaded it to my Box account. The link in the first post of this thread will take you to the download. I haven't updated the Dropbox link, but will do so if there's a need.

Besides making a few minor adjustments, this version of the mod harmonizes Campaign Austerlitz with the more recent JTS Napoleonic games. It overwrites the music files with background sounds (so back up your music folder if you prefer music), and it installs and activates the marching and movement sounds from the later games in the series.

I've updated Austerlitz to version 2.4 to correct some graphics errors that never got flushed out of the game or the mod.

All the cavalry should now have horse symbols, and the Austrian and Bavarian army staffs now belong to the appropriate armies.

I've updated Austerlitz to version 2.5 to correct the reversed French flags in the campaign game. I've decided to make this correction wherever I can as I work my way through the other Napoleonic mods.

I've updated the mod for Campaign Jena-Auerstedt to version 2.3.

This version corrects an error in the units bitmap, replaces the ingame music with background sounds, and corrects all the reversed flags in the campaign games.

(The HPS and JTS patches both activate the ingame marching sounds).

I've updated the mod for Campaign Bautzen to version 2.5.

The new version corrects the reversed French flags in the campaign games.

You can download the mod from the link to my Box account in the first post of this thread.

I've updated Campaign Bautzen to version 2.6, download links in the first post of this thread.

The current version restores wooden bridges to the Russo-Swedish War mod.

I've updated the mod for Campaign Leipzig to version 3.4.

The links for downloading are in the first post of this thread.

This version corrects the reversed flags in the campaign game, and adds a couple of desktop icons for the Leipzig campaigns and Dresden campaigns sub-mod.

(For those who don't remember, the Leipzig mod uses autumn terrain colors and the Dresden sub-mod uses summer terrain colors).

I've updated my mod for Campaign 1814 to version 3.4.

The mod can be downloaded from the links in the first post of this thread.

(The update is pretty trivial -- all I've done is added a second desktop icon so that there's one for the battles and one for the campaigns).