1776 Tourney

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Nik and I are 2/3 of the way complete with our Round 3 game...a very enjoyable battle with three major fights going on! Keeps you on your toes!!

Last edited:

Rifleman95th

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Nik and I are 2/3 of the way complete with our Round 2 game...a very enjoyable battle with three major fights going on! Keeps you on your toes!!
:thumup: Great fun.

Though I'm feeling black and blue from all the pummelling. Funny enough in three places!

rahamy

Reaction score
Ok, finished that battle and moving on to our last game.

Congrats to Bob Weir as well, with his double victory he moves into first place in the tourney!

AlAmos

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey wait a minute! When did we start a new round? I missed it!!

Is it too late? I see Glyn and I should be fighting.

Seriously missed the notice we moved on guys, sorry. It's been so long since I took Cobb on at Yorktown.

I was wondering what happened to the tournament.

rahamy

Reaction score
Drop Glyn a line...the scenario is in the download section, and its a real good one. You're a couple of months behind :crosseye: but I don't get the impression any of us are moving too quickly.

Glyn

Reaction score
Country
ll
Al,

I was unaware of this also (what happened to round 2?? :( ) So please when you can get it working please send it my way, email on it way about it.. :)

rahamy

Reaction score
Al,

I was unaware of this also (what happened to round 2?? :( ) So please when you can get it working please send it my way, email on it way about it.. :)
Hey Glyn,

We finished the Round 2 matches around the end of last year...then there was a couple month delay before round 3 got started...so that explains why you missed it. :cool:

AlAmos

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rich,

In the file available for download, the first line has a 5. I changed it to 4, and all is well.

So what's version 5? hmmmmm..... :surprise:

rahamy

Reaction score
Do you have the latest version off the web site? I.E. HPS site? A new version was released a few months ago which accounts for that version number. The one I am using has the 5 and it works fine.

Glyn

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hey Glyn,

We finished the Round 2 matches around the end of last year...then there was a couple month delay before round 3 got started...so that explains why you missed it. :cool:
Oh..:surprise::D