£56.95 delivered - 1 gig sandisk PSP card

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Good find. :) I think i'd still prefer one of the 1gb gaming memory sticks, but that's just me. :rolleyes:

Dr_Placebo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
So whats better about the gaming sticks, how are they different?
I think this is a great find mate, and I think I may even order it soon.
DRP

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I answered that same question in the memory stick thread (below) just yesterday. ;)

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Gaming ones are slightly faster and come in better colours is what you said right? Anyway thats quite a good price (This is my 400th post! :up: :D )

hangn_9

Reaction score
As far as i know the only difference is between "duo" and "pro-duo" the Pro Duo is claiming double the downloading speed. Sooo If your computor is slow anyway or your like me and start large downloads then leave it would be "no advantage to purchase the "pro_duo". (Really "transcoding" is what takes the most time. downloading has never really been a issue with me.) Because playback is the same. "Gaming" is just a word added in the description. I did some research on the sony and sanddisk web pages which I posted on another thread a long time ago and that is how i developed my assumptions. I requested sony and sandisk reply to confirm or deny my assumptions and recieved no answer.
hangn

bellsmeister

Reaction score
Makes sense, wish i had the gaming one then, have a very quick G5 Powermac, and it takes ages to download stuff onto the stick!

Have to see if i can get a usb2.0 lead, might quicken the pace up?