Search results

1. 1

The Five Best War Movies Ever

Boar- quote- "Catch-22, and Slaughterhouse Five " Double plus good movies.. quote- "The Pianist" Glad you saw that, remember I recommended it. quote- "Is Paris Burning?" The reason I remember that film is because I saw it in high school...
  2. 1

BOAR- quote- "Hmm, I haven't seen Paths of Glory, though I've heard of it." Whoa dude .....a must see...one of Kubrics better movies.. hint......."grunts get screwed again".
  3. 1

How to clean my engine bay?

Yeah..don`t they make those spray sealants for the electrical system ? Most of the time I do spray down my engine in a car wash... it dosen`t seem to bother it
  4. 1

halftime fiasco

Jackson Outfit Reconstructed After 'Malfunction' (2004-02-03) -- Theatrical garment forensics experts from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) worked through the night, in an airplane hangar near Houston, to reconstruct Janet Jackson's Super Bowl halftime show costume which...
  5. 1

halftime fiasco

Janet Jackson Intentionally Exposes Herself Unintentionally By The Chortler CBS expressed regret this morning for deliberately airing a segment of its Super Bowl half-time show in which Justin Timberlake deliberately rips off fellow pop star Janet Jackson's bustier accidentally...
  6. 1

halftime fiasco

CBS: Parents Must Protect Kids from Football Violence (2004-02-02) -- Executives at Viacom, the parent company of CBS and MTV, this morning reacted with surprise at complaints about partial nudity, off-color commercials and flag desecration during the halftime show of last night's Super...
  7. 1

The Super Bowl

What a boring game so far...the commercials are more interesting. Hey Milk.... give me .0003 points and we got a bet.
  8. 1

Nah...I know the movie "Enemy Mine"....this was before that... You think I got brain damage(60`s) and it wasn`t SiFi ...You think I got brain damage? .....You think I got brain damage...You think I got brain damage..You think I got brain damage....You think I got brain damage... You think I got...
  9. 1

The Super Bowl

I usually pick my teams according to their uniforms, but... Rams...need a "gay" make over in uniforms... Titans...F@ck tennessee and everything about them... Dolphins...how cool can a fish look? Bears...best old time uniform look... Packers....see above...
  10. 1

The Super Bowl

Nah..really can`t see that dude...I think it will be a NE walk over.. but I hope I`m wrong and it`s not a boring game.
  11. 1

Reasons Why Men Are So Happy

Reasons Why Men Are So Happy What do you expect from such simple creatures!? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be president. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear...
  12. 1

I seem to remember a movie where there are just two soldiers on an island (Jap and American) that are left alive..and they try to kill each other, only to end up friends. Is that the one?
  13. 1

Caption this photo.....

Good one...haaaa...haaaaa..
  14. 1

Caption this photo.....

Look "Ma"...I`m flying by the seat of my pants "
  15. 1

Broadband vs. Dialup

I`m still using tin cans with a long string.
  16. 1

Gallipoli (1981) Director: Peter Weir. Two young men in the Australia army in 1915 become part of the legendary First World War confrontation between the German allied Turks and Australia. 111 min. Paths of Glory (1957) Director: Stanley Kubrick. During First World War on the French...
  17. 1

Apocalypse Now (1979) Director Francis Ford Coppola's vision of man's heart of darkness revealed through the peculiar madness of the Vietnam War. 153 min. Starring: Marlon Brando, Martin Sheen, Frederic Forrest, Albert Hall, Sam Bottoms, Laurence Fishburne, Dennis Hopper, G.D. Spradlin...
  18. 1

The Bridges at Toko-ri (1954) Director: Mark Robson. Starring: William Holden, Grace Kelly, Fredric March, Mickey Rooney, Robert Strauss, Charles McGraw, Keiko Awaji. The masterful story of a war-weary World War II veteran who must leave his family to fight again, this time in the Korean War...
  19. 1

The Day After (1983) Director: Nicholas Mayer. Starring: Jason Robards, JoBeth Williams, Steve Guttenberg, John Cullum, John Lithgow. Audiences are briefly introduced to a representative cross-section of American life, including a doctor (Jason Robards), a young bride-to-be (Lori Lethin), a...
  20. 1

I LIKE THESE... Films of war: Second World War Bataan (1943) Director: Tay Garnett. A realistic motion picture written in a documentary style about a small band of American soldiers who attempt to destroy a strategic bridge during the Japanese invasion of the Philippines in 1942. 115...