• Don't know / Don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

erwin_rommel

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I picked the panthers. they are going to win in OT 12-9, this is going to be the first ever Super Bowl to go to OT and it will also tie for the lowest scoring SB of all time.

The Tennessee Titans should be in the Super Bowl.

Jason C.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My heart is with Carolina, but it asked who I thought would win and I just dont think they can, so I voted for New England.

Igotmilk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have to go with Carolina. Sure, they shouldn't win this game but I did not think they would win a game after the Dallas game but they proved me wrong weekend after weekend. They had some of the best playoff games and they never quit.

Plus I like to see new blood. :thumb:

Yue Fei

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
off topic, but the Rams really need to get rid of Mike Martz, he cost them 1 superbowl already and this years playoffs as well.

11b10

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Igotmilk™
I have to go with Carolina. Sure, they shouldn't win this game but I did not think they would win a game after the Dallas game but they proved me wrong weekend after weekend. They had some of the best playoff games and they never quit.

Plus I like to see new blood. :thumb:
Nah..really can`t see that dude...I think it will be a NE walk over.. but I hope I`m wrong and it`s not a boring game.

erwin_rommel

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I HATE THE RAMS!!!!!!!! They robbed the Titans of a TD in Super Bowl XXXIV in 2000. A TD that pending the extra point would have sent the game to OT. I also hate the Raiders, except for Janikowksi, he's awesome.

11b10

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by erwin_rommel
I HATE THE RAMS!!!!!!!! They robbed the Titans of a TD in Super Bowl XXXIV in 2000. A TD that pending the extra point would have sent the game to OT. I also hate the Raiders, except for Janikowksi, he's awesome.

I usually pick my teams according to their uniforms, but...

Rams...need a "gay" make over in uniforms...

Titans...F@ck tennessee and everything about them...

Dolphins...how cool can a fish look?

Bears...best old time uniform look...

Packers....see above...

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
A little bit of well-placed swearing isn't a bad thing at all. I've been known to use it more than alot of members... ;)

But let's try to keep gratuitous use of the F series of words to an absolute minimum, please, gents! It's not really adding anything to the conversation.

11b10

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Igotmilk™

What a boring game so far...the commercials are more interesting.

Hey Milk.... give me .0003 points and we got a bet.

Igotmilk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by erwin_rommel
sorry but hey he was being a pussy and said f@ck, i'm going to be a man and say he real thing.
I didn;t know using that word made you a man. I wondered why so many 4th graders used it.

Senior Drill

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, the Patriots pulled it out in the last minute. 15 and 0. Can't argue with success. The Panthers shot themselves in the foot with penalties and those two odd calls for two point conversions.

It was great football. Super Bowl football.

Congratulations to the New England Patriots. :sleep:

Igotmilk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If the Pats had made those 2 early field goals it could have been a sleeper. It was great game though!:toast:

hogdriver

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
At the risk of offending many of our posters, I emphatically declareWHO CARES!!! I am so disenchanted will these packs of prima donnas that the only sport I watch much anymore is football (the real football, not our conception of it). I have watched virtually every World Cup match aired since 1982. The last American sporting event I watched on TV was the 1997 Stanley Cup Finals. Since then, all I have attended are minor-league events.