Search results

1. DQuin

SASL V3 Changes?

Considering that MMP will be doing a long awaited re-print of SASL, if there ever were to be a SASL V3, what changes would you like to see made to the game and/or game system? Would you only like to see additional nations added? Or would you actually like to see some game mechanics tweaked and...
  2. DQuin

Do you prefer solo ASL or SASL?

For those of you that play solo ASL (both sides of a scenario), or SASL, which do you prefer and why? Personally, I sometimes get stuck between the two and which I’d rather spend my time playing. I love SASL, and generally find it a more satisfying solo experience. The problem is, I have a...
  3. DQuin

Favorite SASL Campaigns?

I'm finishing up Hans Mielant's Band of Brothers SASL campaign and had an absolute blast (no pun intended). A great variety of missions with special rules that really gave the feeling of playing as the 101st Airborne. As SASL campaigns are quite a time investment, before I decide on what to...
  4. DQuin

USMC vs Japanese SASL?

I’d like to start a campaign of USMC on the friendly side versus the Japanese enemy and I have a couple questions. 1- How well do the Japanese translate as an enemy in SASL? Do you ever face bonsai attacks or other pacific theatre only situations? From the enemy random event card it looks like...
  5. DQuin

SASL only players?

Does anybody here play SASL exclusively when playing ASL solo? If so, what is it you like better about SASL than simply playing both sides of a scenario? I’ve been toying around with both and can’t quite decide which I like better. I love the balance of a standard scenario, but for a solo...
  6. DQuin

Tom Morin’s VOTG SASL CG?

I’m loving SASL and have seen somewhere that Tom Morin developed SASL CG rules at some point but it doesn’t look like they were ever published (or ever will be). Are there copies available anywhere? I’d love to play through the SASL CG if possible.