Search results

1. Westy

ToTR and these things………..

What are these for?
  2. Westy

SF4.1 question

My read is that multi hex buildings without a large white center dot, remain two story houses (B23.22) - with a stairwell in each hex. Has this been officially confirmed?
  3. Westy

Kokoda Trip

Just got back from Kokoda track - 8 day trek. Amazing experience and simply incredible terrain. Have enough material for at least 20 scenarios. Curious as to what level of interest there might be.
  4. Westy

Starter Kit conversions

Just received starter kits bonus pack #2. I suspect most of the starter kits are purchased by experienced ASL’ers like me…..primarily to get the boards. I have no interest in reading the SK rules but some of the scenarios look worth a go. Has anyone created a summary of what the rule...
  5. Westy

ANZACON via VASL

Hi Folks, The annual ANZAC Day tournament is going ahead despite COVID19 lock down....via VASL. Should make for a fun weekend.(25th/26th April) Time zones notwithstanding - a lot of US/players probably aren’t working....if you’re interested in playing some Aussies, let me know and we will...
  6. Westy

J122 Bloody Bois Jacques

Had a limited amount of time his afternoon so chose this relatively short scenario. There is a fascinating SSR that affords units in foxhole hexes the ability to see through woods hexes ........ akin to orchards. This simulates prepared fire zones and added a fantastic layer to the feel of the...
  7. Westy

Tracks and broken ground

Rule F9. Who thinks that driving in a track through broken ground still requires a bog check. That’s the way the rules read. Intended?
  8. Westy

Dunkirk

Anyone willing to defend this movie?
  9. Westy

Wreck blaze

A hex contains two burning wrecks. Is the smoke hindrance +2, + 3 or.........+4?
  10. Westy

Naughty tricks

surely not? Does anyone employ tricks to annoy their opponents? Or lull them into falls e sense of security/complacency? Surely we are all pure in our play. Are there any examples of gamesmanship worthy of note?