Search results

1. J

CC and prisoners..

Thanks everyone! appreciated
  2. J

CC and prisoners..

Cheers Still consider myself quite the 'newbie'.. question: Concealed American leader guarding prisoner is going to be attacked in CC. Can the leader and prisoners retreat? Or must the leader stay and take the CC? Thanks in advance John
  3. J

Noobie question: VBM and broken units in hex

Thanks! What you explained is now clear to me.
  4. J

Thanks again. I didn't realize that.
  5. J

Hi , Open ground hex is adjacent to stone building which is being bypassed
  6. J

Thanks Robin... appreciate the assistance.
  7. J

Hello everyone, What happens when an AFV ends it's movement "in Motion" as VBM on a hexside of a hex containing broken unit in open ground? Can the broken unit rout away? Thanks for any help offered Regards John
  8. J

Newbie questions regarding CH

Thanks everyone for sharing your knowledge and offering me help! Stay positive, test negative!
  9. J

Newbie questions regarding CH

Hello friends! My questions: Movement phase Artillery scores a Critical Hit (and ROF) on an enemy leader and squad moving in the open Random selection - leader takes the CH Double firepower on IFT and -1ffnam -1ffnam for the leader "11" is rolled, leader passes using -1ffnam -1ffmo modifiers...
  10. J

Question: Legio Patria Nostra

Thank you!
  11. J

Question: Legio Patria Nostra

Hello All Setting up S16 Legio Patria Nostra. SSR - 1 extra MF up / down a hill due to weather. So... a building on a level 1 hill costs 5mf to enter from ground level, correct? Thanks
  12. J

Hill LOS and Blind Hex

Thank you! Much appreciated
  13. J

Hill LOS and Blind Hex

Good Morning all, Another newbie LOS question. Is there LOS between Y4 <-> W7. Or is W7 in a blind hex? Thank you, much appreciated j
  14. J

Question: MP cost for changing VCA while CE on road

Thanks Klas! Always appreciative about the speed of the response and assistance. Muchos Gracias!! JPW
  15. J

Question: MP cost for changing VCA while CE on road

Hello, Good morning all (at least on East Coast USA) Noob question: If a tank is CE and expending .5 MP travelling along a road... what is the cost to change VCA? Elst rulebook states 1MP to change VCA... but does the CE road movement rate make a difference? AS always.. thanks in advance...
  16. J

Revealed HIP Fortification & Its HIP Units

Hi Just wondering... According to the rules it seems HIP foxhole (fortification) loses HIP status when within 16 hexes of enemy, and in LOS. This true if HIP foxholes are setup in woods hex?
  17. J

Defensive fire question..

HI You fellows are the best! Thanks for your help
  18. J

Defensive fire question..

Hello Allied stack.. 6-6-7 + 7-4-7 MMG and 8-1 leader Defensive First Fire at enemy 6 hexes apart during movement firepower 12 vs -1ffnam -1leader rolls "1" and "6" (1 one on colored die) ROF for the GI mmg If I want to keep ROF, no hindrances in between firing hex and target is the resid at...
  19. J

Can bazooka be fired at a "Gun"?

Thanks! appreciate the help