Search results

1. A

Firing into a hex with friendly and unfriendly units

Hi everyone, Here's a question. First I don't remember the circumstances under which we both ended up in the same hex NOT in melee however in his prep fire my opponent fired into a hex with both my units and his units stating that his units wouldn't be affected. Sorry to be sketchy on this but...
  2. A

Why Don't ASLers Play Other Wargames?

For me it's just a time factor. I started playing later in life in the early 80's and had already been married and a child. I started playing Russian Campaign then Fortress Europa. I found them boring after a while because of the lack of variety. I found that SL/ASL was right up my alley. I...
  3. A

On All Fronts

Hi gang, Does the magazine On All Fronts still exist? Later Gord
  4. A

Puzzles

Hi all, I love the idea of puzzles and mentioned to my friend/oppenent David Olie that I'd love to see something like this in each journal in the form of a contest like they use to do in The General. The problem that I'm having is that there are just too many IFs. My brain will probably just...
  5. A

T-H heroes

Ok, now I'm wondering if I've done something illegal. G1.422 allows me to create TH heros and set them up HIP. In my OB I was given 3xDC which I gave to the HIP TH's that I created. I couldn't find anything in the rules that disallowed this. The actual situation is this. My opponent has moved a...
  6. A

T-H heroes

Howdy, May a T-H hero with a DC attack infantry that stumbles into it's LOS? Thanks Gord
  7. A

VASL

What I'd like to see in VASL