Search results

1. Pat Proctor

Fixing the Dreaded 0xc0000022 Error in ATF Engine Games

Ladies and gentlemen, We recently got a number of tech support requests from players getting an error with our ATF Engine games (Armored Task Force, Raging Tiger, The Falklands War, and The Star and the Crescent). The error reads: “The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022)...
  2. Pat Proctor

Mapping Tools

Gents, For those who might have missed the initial posts, we have posted some tools to the ProSIM Company Website that the budding scenario developers out there might find useful. First, we have uploaded a document that describes the process for making ATF and AATF maps from SRTM Digital...
  3. Pat Proctor

Wargamer looking for AARs!!!

Gents, I met with Jim Zabek from the Wargamer.com at Origins this year. He is very interested in doing a series of AARs on games across the wargaming spectrum. If anyone is interested in seeing their name in lights, and would like to contribute either a past or new AAR for BCT...
  4. Pat Proctor

Tutorial Page Added

We have added instructions for 'flipping' scenarios (e.g. allowing the player to play the "opposing forces" in an existing scenario). You can find the tutorial page here: http://www.prosimco.com/atf/tutorial/38_flip.htm These instructions are designed for ATF version 1.05 and Raging Tiger...
  5. Pat Proctor

Maximum number of units.

Gents, One of the ProSIM developers asked a good question, the answer to which, I think all can benefit from: Here's my answer:
  6. Pat Proctor

New Scenario Builder tutorial topic

I have added a short tutorial topic on adding an event to replicate a unit "breaking and fleeing" using the Faction AI scripts in the ATF Engine. http://www.prosimco.com/uploads This tutorial was done using the Developer version of the ATF Scenario Builder, as well as a later version of...
  7. Pat Proctor

Deltapooh, HELP!!!

:nuts: I need another fix. What are you working on? When will we see another scenario?
  8. Pat Proctor

ATF Scenario Builder

Gentlemen, I have made a few repairs to the ATF Scenario Builder and would like to offer it here. This is not an "official" upgrade. I have built it specifically to address the issues identified on this list. Here are the changes: Export map no longer draws outline of terrain when...
  9. Pat Proctor

ATF: PDF Help Manual

Gentlemen, We have added John Osborne's PDF version of the ATF Power Toolkit manual to the tutorial pages, for your download. You can get them by going to the ATF Scenario Builder tutorial at: http://www.prosimco.com/atf/tutorial Scroll down to the ATF Power Toolkit portion of the...
  10. Pat Proctor

Iraqi Freedom village attack

DP, This scenario ROCKS! I got my butt kicked :mad: but it ROCKS :D I am in the interesting position of being able to give a bug report, though... 1. The scenario only runs correctly if Kb's database is already installed, because your scenario does not contain any of his sounds. 2...
  11. Pat Proctor

ATF Scenario Builder

Gentlemen, It's finally here! ProSIM has just completed work on a new online help pages for its scenario development tools, ATF Scenario Builder and ATF Power Toolkit. These pages are a step-by-step tutorial that walk you through every facet of scenario creation. Here are just a few of the...