Search results

1. C

SF Manila CGIII Victory Conditions

For the CG victory conditions does one add the map 6 VP buildings from Phase I to the Phase II maps 3 and 5 to determine US totals ?
  2. C

SF CG III a couple of questions

For the Japanese V7 group. They can purchase 2 groups. How ever the game only provides one group of counters for that reinforcemement group.Is counter mix in play for that group? Also for the inter phase between phase 1 and phase 2 when you you roll for units are no move units included ie the...
  3. C

Optional FT vehicle note f (USA)

If a Sherman is equipped with a bow mounted (optional) FT when does the opponent gain knowledge of said weapon?does the owner of the Sherman place a disabled bow machine gun marker on the vehicle? Is the bow mounted ft revealed when it first attacks? Playing Sword and Flame CG 111. Rolled for...
  4. C

Straying at night and reading the rule book

So I was looking at the straying rules in regards to which features negated straying rolls. Playing a scenario with railroad hexes. Reading the straying rules railroad were not included. I thought how is this possible? A path,stream,gully,trench and road where included but not railroad tracked...
  5. C

BRT sea wall and hull down status for vehicle on a beach hex

ok looking under WA 9.32 rules it states a unit can claim WA on the sea wall hex sides if thE opponent cannot claim WA( in this case the unit being in a pillbox). However the beach has a wire in the hex.according to theEXC a unit on wire cannot claim WA. So can a LVT on a beach hex with wire in...
  6. C

C1.823 bombardment fire/shellholes

does this rule refer to a terrain feature rolling a 12 DR,or any MC. Situation is a squad in a building during a bombardment rolls a original 12 Dr. Would that( the 12 DR) allow the roll of a dr to create shellholes and/or a flame? Rule states any bombardment DR.