Search results

1. G

Dice Towers

I've always been a dice glass guy but I saw a tower at a tournament recently that I liked and I thought I might try one. Where can I buy a tower that tumbles the dice well, has low enough tray sides that the dice can be seen but keeps the dice from jumping out on a regular basis and has a low...
  2. G

Music: what are you Listening to now?

Re: The Obligatory What Are You Listening To thread I thought those were fiddles. :hmmm: :clown: Gunner
  3. G

Talk about the proverbial shotgun blast of music criticism! :rolleyes: Gunner
  4. G

Psycho you have some excellent taste in music! VH, Dokken, Scorpions, Triumph, Yes. All good bro! I just joined up at emusic.com. They have a lot of indie stuff and lesser known music but they also have some of these older band's stuff after they lost their big name label record deals. I just...
  5. G

Portal's New Avatar Contest

Priceless! :laugh: Sorry couldn't rep you DA! Gunner
  6. G

Update on CH Korean module?

Does Dave Lamb or any of the other CH guys have an update on the Korean module? Gunner
  7. G

New members introduce yourself here

Not exactly new I'm not really a new guy. I've been around here and playing the game for a few years, I just don't post much and I've had some computer problems lately. But for the record ASL play is alive and well in Columbia, MO. See you all around. Shawn
  8. G

Onslaught to Orsha

Chas we reported the game to ROAR. I started playing it on VASL and almost got finished with it but then life got busy and haven't been able to reconnect with my online opponent (my fault). Later I had a chance to play it FTF and we finished that one and reported to ROAR. I really liked it a lot...
  9. G

Onslaught to Orsha

Hoffmeisters Charge is a good scenario on the geo boards and I am in the middle of Cat's Lair right now. Seems that the Russian has a long way to go and a lot to acomplish in this one.
  10. G

What is the ASL action like in your neck of the woods?

In my neck of the woods there is myself and one other person. Fortunatly we get to play quite a bit. We have been semi-officially adopted into the St. Louis group since we are only two hours away and we make it to most of their big get togethers. Shawn
  11. G

Help locate the MIA Sgt from KGPII

I believe your AWOL seargent is Sgt. Pleva. Also the one you list as Giver I have as Givler.
  12. G

BV reprint news

Which AH standards would you like for me to adhere to, Scott? The ones that made sure my die cut counters in WOA were cut so poorly I had to go in with and recut several to 1/2 " size? Or the ones that published the crappy 95 annual? How about the ones that they used when they rushed Doomed...
  13. G

Geekdom!

Come on Doc model and price, model and price! I need a fix Doc!
  14. G

Family Ties to WWII

Guess I need to log in to have my avatar visible! :oops:
  15. G

Withdraw from Melee

Covering Unit This came up in a game the other night. Can a hero be counted as a covering unit to reduce the CC drm vs. a withdrawing squad? Based on our reading of the rule it could because it just says "unit". Did we play it right?
  16. G

G-6 Rocket's Red Glare

The biggest tip I can give you is that if you are the German don't roll boxcars on your first shot with your FlakPz like I did. :cry: Kind of hard to win that way. :oops:
  17. G

Counter clipping?

Wondering I was wondering if this thread is refering to cutting off the fuzzy titted hanging chads that are on the corners of the counters when you punch them out or is it refering to cutting away the whole corner of the counter as I have seen some people do. I think it is two different issues...
  18. G

Counter clipping?

Wrong Wrong, wrong, wrong. They are hanging chads!
  19. G

TOT publisher query

Mike Reed is a member of the ASL Forums. Look at the member list and you will find his email address. His name on the Forums is FourDeuceMF. He has answered questions for me in the past. Shawn
  20. G

humrous announcement

Add me to the list of the anal retentive! I just completed laminating and binding chapters A-J over the weekend. Why I didn't do this a long time ago I'll never know. It sure beats the 5" ring binder I had it all in before! Now I can comfortably read it while on the throne! Gunner