Search results

1. prymus

Tony Stewart, what are your thoughts?

So came here expecting to see a discussion but nothing, and I'm surprised. Watched the vids online and been following the story since Sat night. I recall about 4 years ago thinking "damn, boy(Stewart) drives very aggressively and his attitude is crappy, he's going to kill somebody someday". Well...
  2. prymus

What "Scary" film do you like?

Hello gang.So with Holloween just around the corner and the glut of "scary" films on the tube right now, what is your favorite? What Horror movie can get you to jump, or check the closet before bed, or turn on all the house lights. Be it 50 years old in black and white, or just out this week in...
  3. prymus

Steve, NFL Films, Sabol Dies

Wow, sad news indeed, but a legacy that will live on as long as there's an NFL. Always enjoyed him hosting the NFL Films show, especially the follies.
  4. prymus

SL scen conversion

Hello all. Now that I'm done making people mad(hope not, but I think so) I will get back to posting ASL related material. I have some of the old SL scenarios converted for use with the ASL system. Since I have about 300 SL scenz, I was wondering if there is a standard format to follow for...