Search results

1. R

VASL PTO SK Maps

Howdy all First and foremost, thank you to all those who work so hard on the VASL maps. For those of us will small kids (or animals) in the house and no safe place to setup, having VASL is a lifesaver to being able to play. Though its beautiful in Flagstaff this time of the year if anyone wants...
  2. R

Increasing LOS Level Height

First off, thanks to all those who have worked so hard on VASL. Cannot say enough how much that hard work is appreciated and how good the module looks - compared to every other VASSAL module I have seen, you guys set high standards! In recent versions I have been unable to get the height of the...
  3. R

Details on Hatten HASL?

Howdy all If you havnt seen the news post for today on MMP website, check it out as it has the schedule for the rest of the year: http://www.multimanpublishing.com/News/tabid/82/Default.aspx While theres a couple interesting tidbits there, I am mostly interested in details about Hatten: I...
  4. R

Cant place order for ITR2 - Still on Pre-Order?

Trying to place an order for ITR2 and I keep getting a the error: This recipient is currently unable to receive money. There's a problem with the merchant's PayPal account. Please try again later. I get that message when I try either Paypal or non-paypal payment. Am I doing something wrong on...