Cant place order for ITR2 - Still on Pre-Order?

Rison.Az

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Trying to place an order for ITR2 and I keep getting a the error:

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

There's a problem with the merchant's PayPal account. Please try again later.

I get that message when I try either Paypal or non-paypal payment. Am I doing something wrong on my end? Or is it that its no longer up for pre-order?

Thanks in advance

Chad

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For what could be a variety of reasons, the seller is unable to receive your money. That's a limitation on their PayPal account placed on it by PayPal. I'm sure it will be taken care of quickly.

Rison.Az

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ill try later today then. BFP, just a heads up then that its not currently working. My money is ready for you to take it :)

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
I thought something was mentioned about it being out before the end of last year? it might be in process and off pre-order and not quite on regular order?

Rison.Az

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any feedback from BFC would be appreciated. Ready to order.

JR Brackin

Cardboard Challanged
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I forwarded an email to Sam and Rick - one of them should get back to you.

The latest on the release is mid-January.

Rison.Az

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Still cant place an order. Website still will not accept orders - frustrating because apparently it is shipping, and so I wont get the pre-order price because I havnt been able to place my order for nearly a month.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We will extend the prepub prices for a while after we get PayPal to quit being such a**hats. There are plenty of copies available. We will let everyone know when PayPal comes back online.

Rick

Rison.Az

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That would be most appreciated. Credit card is standing by :)

Rison.Az

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Order placed. Thanks again BFP for extending the pre-order period so we (I) could still take advantage of the price. Great customer service as always.

Thanks

Chad

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Try sending the money direct to samt88 @ boundingfire.com. I just test that and it worked fine. I'll check the BFP web site shortly.

DrDeath

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I pulled it up fine too Sam- if he continues to have a problem I'll just throw another order out myself- but thanks for paying attention as always

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Just placed an order and it worked fine. Was going to purchase ITR2 from LFT but then found out they may not stock it.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Was going to purchase ITR2 from LFT but then found out they may not stock it.
I read that, too. But as it appears the matter is not decided yet, I will wait.

Shipment cost directly from the US is simply forbidding. Maybe Trump could decree that postal services from the US need to reduce their fees by 35% at minimum or else be walled up as to allow the rest of the world to buy products manufactured in the US. I might even consider paying a dollar or two for that wall. :D

von Marwitz

Gwinnell

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I read that, too. But as it appears the matter is not decided yet, I will wait.

Shipment cost directly from the US is simply forbidding. Maybe Trump could decree that postal services from the US need to reduce their fees by 35% at minimum or else be walled up as to allow the rest of the world to buy products manufactured in the US. I might even consider paying a dollar or two for that wall. :D

von Marwitz
I thought the cost for overseas orders was very reasonable. What you see on the website is all inclusive of shipping $87 ($19 more than if you are in the US).
It will surely cost you that sort of money from LFT or Second Chance Games or wherever in Euroland. And you get it NOW!

PS mine is currently on it's way from Heathrow. Yippee!

DrDeath

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Try sending the money direct to samt88 @ boundingfire.com. I just test that and it worked fine. I'll check the BFP web site shortly.
Thanks Sam- It worked for me so I just ordered another one for him- might have been ordering from his phone or some other sand in the crotch