Search results

1. B

TOAW3 EA3.4d Mark Stevens vs. Bdr.Mallette

Ok, finally bought TOAW3...yeahhhhh. The Graphics look good, nixed the caption bubbles but all is good. Polish forces seem much tougher I must say tho...well, around Warsaw that is. The following AAR will be broken down by campaigns. I think the Poland campaign may be a bit early but it is...
  2. B

CoW scenario request

I respectfully request a game with somebody to play either Wintergerwitter or EA 3.4d for Century of Warfare. Please advise asap
  3. B

Sub design

hello, does toaw3 allow for submarine warfare? or can you edit the DB to add submarines or edit their values.... in the editor for cow, there was a possibility...but...North atlantic campaign possible???? bdr.mallette
  4. B

Eastern Front Docu's

Some interesting but probably very familiar Documentaries on the eastern front. Armee Groupe South http://www.surfthechannel.com/episode/1000/132283.html Armee Groupe Centre http://www.surfthechannel.com/episode/1000/132274.html Rommel others in same category...
  5. B

Churchill calling shots???

Okay, it's been nearly a year now since England has fallen, scotland, ireland as well. a news report stated that Churchill diverted resources and equipment to Soviet Russia, how can he do this if England is axis controlled...did Canada and some other UK countries contribute or what...wouldn't...
  6. B

Golden Oldie

Hello, Golden Oldie that may have been lost to some. Hope this is revealing to ANY German Generals currently involved in a heated battle against the Evil Soviet Empire. lol Just remembered this morning. Enjoy...there's tons of info here. Just press Start simulation..pause is on...
  7. B

for Developers

just a quick note: I still have T.O. to invade holland even after Axis declared war against it and Germany totally controls it... at turn 52. French declared war against Belgium whilst he was busy in Norway, he then countered by initiating T.O. to invade low countires...but my T.O. to...
  8. B

Uhmmmm...chit!

Hey, checked editor 4 1st time. French don't reconstitute! Chit! bdr:eek:
  9. B

EA 3.4d for CoW AAR

Europe Aflame 3.4(d) Century of Warfare Bdr.Mallette (Allies) vs. Schmindrick (Axis) I had another briefing but didn't post it because it had global strategies that may tip my opponent off too much, maybe, possibly. This AAR is roughly, in the end, about 7 turns behind, with the Sitz...
  10. B

EA 3.4d for CoW AAR

had posted this in the wrong forum...geeeez. sorry for 2 posts now that contain noting...really. bdr
  11. B

Swedish Chef seen in Stockholm!!!

Schvengee schmoogle. Holy Cow, the muppet "Swedish Chef" has been seen in Stockholm preparing to get ready for WAR!? Playing EA 3.4(d) for CoW and in turn 26. Finland is nearly conquered and Sweden just joined the Axis. One complaint, I still have yet to receive those mysterious armour...
  12. B

Bloody Hell!

I noticed earlier today(just back from Hell), When the Germans attack Poland, the Allied Bomber wings change their status to Combat support. I had put them on rest so they wouldn't get involved in Poland but they were involved when I counter attacked(in Poland...whatever you wanna call it). I...
  13. B

Version (d)

Hello, first time playing version (d) for CoW. Seems more balanced or better yet..gives the Russians a more likely chance to survive Barbarossa and others but still not strong enough to Destroy Germany quickly.... Got till turn 10 or so by myself last week before started playing again...
  14. B

Baltic States

Do the Baltic States EVER join the Allies? Do they contribute the same amount of small corps? JUst wonderin'... no real big issue... they are insignificant really...no big deal...ahem..cough..cough...? Possible Winter Campaign series comning up and I was wonderin? bdr.
  15. B

AAR of Combat on Guadalcanal '42

Hello, using CyberGeneral's scenario, We have begun combat on GC. Imperial Japanese Forces: Bdr.Mallette US Forces: Menschenfresser I have been doing this AAR from the start but, seeing as how I always describe my strategy for the entire conflict ahead of time... i'll have to continue to...
  16. B

Pacific Theatre Scenario--Large.

Hey, finally finished...I hope and think. Will hopefully request some test match for PBEM but any comments are most welcome. Link to the file Download: http://www.strategyzoneonline.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1083 Here is the Scenario Briefing: "Countdown to Infamy"...
  17. B

Im Stuck

I'm a bit troubled.... Don't know where to start. I know I am going to use probably all 500 events, I don't think I need to do the save after running trick to gain more events but.... I don't know where to start. I am going to start with global events, then probably do the supply route...
  18. B

Burma Road

IYHOs, what might be the best way to model the Burma road? I have at present the idea to create events where if the Road is cut off, a supply point at Kunming will be removed. As well, the events will trigger the start of production in India and Bangladesh of units that must be air lifted...
  19. B

Naval Air units?

Hello small question about Carrier air units. I have them reconsituting but am wondering where they will reconstitute. At present, their 1st Objective is an Air base in Japan. Later arriving vessels will have their air units arriving on deck but how will this change if they are destroyed or...
  20. B

DIV Strength shrinking.

Hello, a small question, as I have been placing units and developing disbandment units, the strength of my Divs keeps decreasing. They started out at around 10-12 strength level, then decreased as the Allies were created then again now down to a strength of 1 since all units created and...